vegas starpower - volume 1 and 2 - out now - wow !!!!

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
return of the rocker
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

vegas starpower - volume 1 and 2 - out now - wow !!!!

Post by return of the rocker »

hi ,

i got this set and i was blown away by the quality , volume 1 is the complete 8-11-70 m.s. show , the quality is excellent and i was really impressed with it , the show is real good also . but on to the 2nd one , 8-12-70 d.s , oh man wow , wow . the quality will knock your socks off , i was blown away as i was expecting it to be that good . the quality to me is the best i have ever seen on any of this footgae , even better then the desert star sets . these are must haves if you enjoy the show's and the are 2 dvd set 's with the 2nd disc being all alternate angles , these are awesome sets . i know the new box set on ttwii is coming out and i am also looking foward that and i do not mean to take away from it , but these will blow you away , papa bear has outdone their self this time . you can also buy these on sale at $ 30.00 a set , so if you cannot afford the big box set maybe this will be something to get . i highley recommend it . here is the kink to e-mail to get them from larry p himself , i have dealt with him several times and he has always been on the up and up with me and he will send out your order's asap . here is his e-mail - kingvideo@sbcglobal.net . if anyone is interested , he also has alot on sale if you need any other papa bear disc . :D

I am the king of the Jungle

Ben

Re: vegas starpower - volume 1 and 2 - out now - wow !!!!

Post by Ben »

Thank you for the info, glad you enjoyed it I may try and get a copy of it while I wait for the 'other' release of TTWII.

By the way, you posted it three times (so it wasn't just me that had troubled with the site??) you can delete the other two but clicked the red X in the bottom right of your messages on the topics.

Topic author
return of the rocker
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Post by return of the rocker »

hi ben ,

i already deleted the other 2 , i did that by mistake . sorry about that , :oops:

I am the king of the Jungle

L Ray
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by L Ray »

Widescreen or fullscreen? Stereo or mono?

First In Line
Registered for: 18 years 8 months

Post by First In Line »

L Ray wrote:Widescreen or fullscreen? Stereo or mono?
It being from PB, I'm going out on a limb and say stereo and widescreen :wink:

Little Darlin
Registered for: 17 years 4 months
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

Post by Little Darlin »

return of the rocker wrote:hi ,

i got this set and i was blown away by the quality , volume 1 is the complete 8-11-70 m.s. show , the quality is excellent and i was really impressed with it , the show is real good also . but on to the 2nd one , 8-12-70 d.s , oh man wow , wow . the quality will knock your socks off , i was blown away as i was expecting it to be that good . the quality to me is the best i have ever seen on any of this footgae , even better then the desert star sets . these are must haves if you enjoy the show's and the are 2 dvd set 's with the 2nd disc being all alternate angles , these are awesome sets . i know the new box set on ttwii is coming out and i am also looking foward that and i do not mean to take away from it , but these will blow you away , papa bear has outdone their self this time . you can also buy these on sale at $ 30.00 a set , so if you cannot afford the big box set maybe this will be something to get . i highley recommend it . here is the kink to e-mail to get them from larry p himself , i have dealt with him several times and he has always been on the up and up with me and he will send out your order's asap . here is his e-mail - kingvideo@sbcglobal.net . if anyone is interested , he also has alot on sale if you need any other papa bear disc . :D
Would you post a screengrab for me please?

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

Mindblindness
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Post by Mindblindness »

Is it TTWII SE like quality? :o!
Nah seriously. I'd like to see some screenshots too if that's possible.