Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Indianapolis 1955

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:33 am

Ger Rijff sent me some photos of Indianapolis in 1955 about 4 years ago in the batches with a lot of other stuff but he requested that I not use them until after Ernst released his Sun book (which came out about a year ago I think). I reached that point in the timeline on Facebook today and was going to skip over it but figured I'd throw this one up quick. It was such a nice day out today I hated to go out an enjoy it when I could sit here at the computer and do this.
Anyway, check it out at http://scottymoore.net/indianapolis.html

Jim

Re: Indianapolis 1955

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:40 am

The time and effort you put into your web site is always appreciated, And this is yet another wonderful update :)

Thank you.

Alan.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:58 am

Love the page.
Great History, great reading and photos

Thanks for share

Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:35 am

Fantastic James, thank you, I always enjoy all the dedicated work that you do on Scotty Moore's website and letting us know about It. :smt023

I hope you don't mind James, but I liked these 2 fantastic photos of Elvis, Scotty, Bill and DJ so much, that I made them a little clearer.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:50 am

Hi Clay. No, I don't mind. I have the prints and what I posted was what my scanner got out of them backs then. I started to manipulate them a little but thought it lost a little of the tone so left them alone for the most part.