America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: FECC-Moderator, Moderator3, Site Mechanic

User avatar

Topic author
mike edwards66
Posts: 5168
Registered for: 8 years 6 months
Been thanked: 1293 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by mike edwards66 »

BrianTCB wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:47 am
mike edwards66 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:43 am
OK. I'm gonna go for Trump 315 - 320, Biden 218 - 223.
:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

According to right wing polls? Good luck.
I don't bother with any polls, Brian. Apart from the one that matters.


iplayastrat wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 am

Speak for yourself. Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT...

Typical brain-dead Trump Nazi flyover.
_________________________________
I'm glad I have good friends on here so
that I needn't reply to such foolishness.

I can say this, with Hitler, the more I
learn about that guy the less I like him.
We're all friends on here. All 10 of us.

Trump-lovers or Trump-haters, Americans or non-Americans, agree or disagree, it doesn't matter.

Everyone is welcome on this fine topic.
>>>


some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah
User avatar

ForeverElvis
Posts: 2583
Registered for: 17 years 6 months
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by ForeverElvis »

If your thinking Trump will defy the polls again I suggest you read this;


How U.S. polls got it wrong in 2016 — and why they're more likely to get it right this time

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-uspolls-trust-1.5765695


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Elvis
Anthony
User avatar

ForeverElvis
Posts: 2583
Registered for: 17 years 6 months
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by ForeverElvis »

Why was Trump lying about my country, “ We're looking at the border with Canada — Canada would like it open," he said at the White House on Sept. 18.

An overwhelming number of Canadians don’t want the border to open until the USA gets control of its sh*t show.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trudeau-trump-canada-u-s-border-closure-1.5765323


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Elvis
Anthony
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 am

Speak for yourself. Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT...

Typical brain-dead Trump Nazi flyover.
_________________________________
I'm glad I have good friends on here so
that I needn't reply to such foolishness.

I can say this, with Hitler, the more I
learn about that guy the less I like him.
And you don't believe Trump is the one who's Hitler, huh?

Nice cult.
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

A vote for Trump is a vote for a rapist:
https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

A vote for Trump is a vote for white supremacy:
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/30/918483794/from-debate-stage-trump-declines-to-denounce-white-supremacy

A vote for Trump is a vote for racism:
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history?__c=1

A vote for Trump is a vote for genocide (many children of Mexican families have died in custody under this administration):
https://www.splcenter.org/news/2020/06/17/family-separation-under-trump-administration-timeline

Vote for the good guy...vote for Biden November 3rd. So we can get out of coronavirus with his playbook. Trump does nothing. The republican party will do nothing because they don't want to give Biden any success when he wins.

And they will spin anything with lies to paint Biden any way they want, including faking emails. Don't let them get away with it. Vote them ALL OUT November 3rd.

egilj
Posts: 1387
Registered for: 10 years 7 months
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by egilj »

Mike C wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:22 am
egilj wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:53 pm

I'm not an American and Trump would be about the last person on earh I would have voted for. If you don't think it's dehumanizing to say there's nothing individual about a group of 150 million people, you can't be saved.
Unfortunately, you are witnessing a classic case of TSD. It is rather sad. I have seen it a great deal in America since the 2016 election. DJC on this forum is the poster child for TSD.

You and I may disagree about Trump but we can certainly realize when dehumanizing things are said.
But what I don't understand, Mike, is how you can defend a person so much who IMO in general treat people extremely ugly and doesn't seem to care what simply is and what's not. I've hardly met such a mean and nasty person in my life as my impression of Trump is, and I could add that I've worked in a prison for a number of years long time ago. To me you seem hundred times nicer than Trump is. I believe you're much more critical to Trump than what you pretend to be here. Same goes for the other Mike. If I'm wrong, how bad must Trump act before you say; now you have simply gone way too far?

iplayastrat
Posts: 1966
Registered for: 13 years
Location: Down South in Dixie
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:14 pm

And you don't believe Trump is the one who's Hitler, huh?

Nice cult.
Your post is illogical. Our Trump is the most pro-Israel
President in all of our lifetimes. He recognized Jerusalem
as the Capital of Israel and ordered the relocation of our
embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Now that fellow who came before President Trump was
probably the worst anti-semitic person who's held that
office.

If you like to use the word Hitler is might be more appropriate
for those who hate the Jewish people. Not for one who loves
them. And by his actions, we all know President Trump loves
them very much.
My escape from society continues...
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:31 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:14 pm

And you don't believe Trump is the one who's Hitler, huh?

Nice cult.
Your post is illogical. Our Trump is the most pro-Israel
President in all of our lifetimes. He recognized Jerusalem
as the Capital of Israel and ordered the relocation of our
embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Now that fellow who came before President Trump was
probably the worst anti-semitic person who's held that
office.

If you like to use the word Hitler is might be more appropriate
for those who hate the Jewish people. Not for one who loves
them. And by his actions, we all know President Trump loves
them very much.
I am using the word Hitler because he IS doing exactly what Hitler did: committing genocide against another people: Mexicans. They don’t have to be Jews to be compared to Hitler or be condemned for taking the same actions.

That is ignoring the fact that he is also a fascist dictator and his predominantly white-master-race agenda.
User avatar

ForeverElvis
Posts: 2583
Registered for: 17 years 6 months
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by ForeverElvis »

iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:14 pm

And you don't believe Trump is the one who's Hitler, huh?

Nice cult.
Your post is illogical. Our Trump is the most pro-Israel
President in all of our lifetimes. He recognized Jerusalem
as the Capital of Israel and ordered the relocation of our
embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Now that fellow who came before President Trump was
probably the worst anti-semitic person who's held that
office.

If you like to use the word Hitler is might be more appropriate
for those who hate the Jewish people. Not for one who loves
them. And by his actions, we all know President Trump loves
them very much.
Your suggestion that President Obama is anti-Semitic I find offensive.

You’ll need to provide examples of such behavior. You can’t just say something like that without providing evidence.

Not providing evidence means you only say such a thing for effect.

Time to put up or shut up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Elvis
Anthony

iplayastrat
Posts: 1966
Registered for: 13 years
Location: Down South in Dixie
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by iplayastrat »

ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Your suggestion that President Obama is anti-Semitic I find offensive.

You’ll need to provide examples of such behavior. You can’t just say something like that without providing evidence.

Not providing evidence means you only say such a thing for effect.

Time to put up or shut up.
Wow, you certainly put me in my place.

If you didn't notice it while he was in office,
then I'd say just Google it.

I'll double down and say that he was the most
anti-Christian and anti-Semite of the presidents
in my lifetime.

Looks like you've got eight years worth of Googling
to do. Not that you will. I highly doubt you want
the truth.
My escape from society continues...
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:05 pm
ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Your suggestion that President Obama is anti-Semitic I find offensive.

You’ll need to provide examples of such behavior. You can’t just say something like that without providing evidence.

Not providing evidence means you only say such a thing for effect.

Time to put up or shut up.
Wow, you certainly put me in my place.

If you didn't notice it while he was in office,
then I'd say just Google it.

I'll double down and say that he was the most
anti-Christian and anti-Semite of the presidents
in my lifetime.

Looks like you've got eight years worth of Googling
to do. Not that you will. I highly doubt you want
the truth.
Prove it. From legitimate sources - CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. And not from the likes of John Ratcliffe or Jim Jordan either. FOX News doesn't count either. It's not a real news station.

iplayastrat
Posts: 1966
Registered for: 13 years
Location: Down South in Dixie
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:44 am


he IS doing exactly what Hitler did: committing genocide against another people: Mexicans...

...white-master-race agenda.
Don't tell that to the many Mexicans I had picking potatoes for us
this past few weeks. I think that would make them laugh. A harder
working group of people you won't find.

White-master-race? What decade are you living in?
My escape from society continues...

iplayastrat
Posts: 1966
Registered for: 13 years
Location: Down South in Dixie
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Prove it. From legitimate sources - CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. And not from the likes of John Ratcliffe or Jim Jordan either. FOX News doesn't count either. It's not a real news station.
Obama's refusal to veto anti-Israel U.N. vote ranked
most anti-Semitic incident of 2016. Simon Wiesenthal
Center puts U.S. abstention at top of annual list.

Just throw a dart, you'll find more - if you want to.
My escape from society continues...
User avatar

ForeverElvis
Posts: 2583
Registered for: 17 years 6 months
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by ForeverElvis »

iplayastrat wrote:
ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Your suggestion that President Obama is anti-Semitic I find offensive.

You’ll need to provide examples of such behavior. You can’t just say something like that without providing evidence.

Not providing evidence means you only say such a thing for effect.

Time to put up or shut up.
Wow, you certainly put me in my place.

If you didn't notice it while he was in office,
then I'd say just Google it.

I'll double down and say that he was the most
anti-Christian and anti-Semite of the presidents
in my lifetime.

Looks like you've got eight years worth of Googling
to do. Not that you will. I highly doubt you want
the truth.
I don’t mind the truth.
You said it, you prove it.

Oh, and please use a recognized, credible source not sone bizarre internet wingnut link.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Elvis
Anthony
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:05 pm
ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Your suggestion that President Obama is anti-Semitic I find offensive.

You’ll need to provide examples of such behavior. You can’t just say something like that without providing evidence.

Not providing evidence means you only say such a thing for effect.

Time to put up or shut up.
Wow, you certainly put me in my place.

If you didn't notice it while he was in office,
then I'd say just Google it.

I'll double down and say that he was the most
anti-Christian and anti-Semite of the presidents
in my lifetime.

Looks like you've got eight years worth of Googling
to do. Not that you will. I highly doubt you want
the truth.
Regarding Mexicans - this is from your own administration that you supposedly worship. This amounts to genocide. I think you SHOULD show this to "all your workers".

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/us/politics/family-separation-border-immigration-jeff-sessions-rod-rosenstein.html

"But the attorney general at the time, Jeff Sessions, made it clear what Mr. Trump wanted on a conference call later that afternoon, according to a two-year inquiry by the Justice Department’s inspector general into Mr. Trump’s “zero tolerance” family separation policy.

We need to take away children,” Mr. Sessions told the prosecutors, according to participants’ notes. One added in shorthand: “If care about kids, don’t bring them in. Won’t give amnesty to people with kids.”

Rod J. Rosenstein, then the deputy attorney general, went even further in a second call about a week later, telling the five prosecutors that it did not matter how young the children were. He said that government lawyers should not have refused to prosecute two cases simply because the children were barely more than infants."

Obama was not anti-Christian. Obama was pro-diversity. There is a difference. Trump supporters need to get a bit more knowledge on the subject before spouting lies and FOX News talking points. By the way, your own first lady says "f*c*k Christmas." I'd call that all the anti-Christian I need to know about our current administration:

Melania Trump: “Who gives a f*c*k about Christmas stuff and decoration?... What about the children (in cages)? Give me a f*c*king break.”

This is all on tape!!! Link below.

No - I want you to do the research yourself and prove it. Exercise those brain muscles, Mr. Trump supporter.

..
User avatar

ForeverElvis
Posts: 2583
Registered for: 17 years 6 months
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by ForeverElvis »

iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Prove it. From legitimate sources - CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. And not from the likes of John Ratcliffe or Jim Jordan either. FOX News doesn't count either. It's not a real news station.
Obama's refusal to veto anti-Israel U.N. vote ranked
most anti-Semitic incident of 2016. Simon Wiesenthal
Center puts U.S. abstention at top of annual list.

Just throw a dart, you'll find more - if you want to.
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Prove it. From legitimate sources - CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. And not from the likes of John Ratcliffe or Jim Jordan either. FOX News doesn't count either. It's not a real news station.
Obama's refusal to veto anti-Israel U.N. vote ranked
most anti-Semitic incident of 2016. Simon Wiesenthal
Center puts U.S. abstention at top of annual list.

Just throw a dart, you'll find more - if you want to.
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Prove it. From legitimate sources - CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. And not from the likes of John Ratcliffe or Jim Jordan either. FOX News doesn't count either. It's not a real news station.
Obama's refusal to veto anti-Israel U.N. vote ranked
most anti-Semitic incident of 2016. Simon Wiesenthal
Center puts U.S. abstention at top of annual list.

Just throw a dart, you'll find more - if you want to.
You mean the one where 13 of the 14 member security council countries said Israel was in violation of international law by increasing their settlement activity to further drive a wedge into a peaceful two state resolution. And the USA abstained from voting or using their veto power. Doing so would have left the USA alone and isolated.

former Canadian ambassador Paul Heinbecker noted that, Israeli and Palestinian narratives notwithstanding, resolution 2334 "reflects what the world thinks. It does not constitute a minority view or even a very divided view. If this resolution of the 15-member UN Security Council were put to a vote in the 193-member General Assembly, the outcome would scarcely be different."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/ignore-the-political-theatre-resolution-2334-has-global-support/article33448958/

I’m not going to get into a geo-political argument with you.

You called Obama anti-Semitic and anti-Christian. You’ll need to provide links to statements that Obama has made expressing those views not a UN vote you didn’t like.

Like I said put up or shut up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Elvis
Anthony
User avatar

Topic author
mike edwards66
Posts: 5168
Registered for: 8 years 6 months
Been thanked: 1293 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by mike edwards66 »

ForeverElvis wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:58 pm
If your thinking Trump will defy the polls again . . .
Excuse my edit, ForeverElvis. I know you're not a fan. Anyhow, to answer your question, obviously, to win Trump has to defy the polls, just like last time.

My theory, the group that will decide this election are the Trump supporters that didn't vote last time. The guys and gals, wearing the MAGA, agreeing with everything he said, but never actually believing he could win.

This time it's different. They know he can win. This time they will vote.
>>>


some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah
User avatar

Topic author
mike edwards66
Posts: 5168
Registered for: 8 years 6 months
Been thanked: 1293 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by mike edwards66 »

BrianTCB wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:26 pm
Vote for the good guy...vote for Biden November 3rd.
Or, vote for the winner.
>>>


some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

mike edwards66 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:36 am
ForeverElvis wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:58 pm
If your thinking Trump will defy the polls again . . .
Excuse my edit, ForeverElvis. I know you're not a fan. Anyhow, to answer your question, obviously, to win Trump has to defy the polls, just like last time.

My theory, the group that will decide this election are the Trump supporters that didn't vote last time. The guys and gals, wearing the MAGA, agreeing with everything he said, but never actually believing he could win.

This time it's different. They know he can win. This time they will vote.
It will be extraordinarily difficult for him to do so. It wasn't as difficult last time. And we have many voters who are pissed off at him. Including republicans. I highly doubt this "silent majority" exists as you describe it. If the likes (27,000) vs. dislikes (around 700, which I assume are Trump Supporters) of one recent Lincoln Project video is any indication...

:mrgreen:

rickeap
Posts: 6813
Registered for: 14 years 8 months
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 504 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by rickeap »

mike edwards66 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:36 am
ForeverElvis wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:58 pm
If your thinking Trump will defy the polls again . . .
Excuse my edit, ForeverElvis. I know you're not a fan. Anyhow, to answer your question, obviously, to win Trump has to defy the polls, just like last time.

My theory, the group that will decide this election are the Trump supporters that didn't vote last time. The guys and gals, wearing the MAGA, agreeing with everything he said, but never actually believing he could win.

This time it's different. They know he can win. This time they will vote.
I hope it's the other way around; that level-headed people who didn't believe he could win and didn't bother voting last time will this time make sure they don't put the US through another four years of his disastrous leadership.

iplayastrat
Posts: 1966
Registered for: 13 years
Location: Down South in Dixie
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by iplayastrat »

ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

You mean the one where 13 of the 14 member security council countries said Israel was in violation of international law by increasing their settlement activity to further drive a wedge into a peaceful two state resolution. And the USA abstained from voting or using their veto power. Doing so would have left the USA alone and isolated.

I’m not going to get into a geo-political argument with you.

You called Obama anti-Semitic and anti-Christian. You’ll need to provide links to statements that Obama has made expressing those views not a UN vote you didn’t like.
There is no two state resolution. Israel is a sovereign State.
Israel does not occupy all of the land that was given them.

Palestinians are mostly Arab. Why doesn't the twenty two
Arab Nations take them and make a place for them? I'm sure
you've looked on a map and seen how relatively small the land
of Israel is, right? And you want them to divide their country?

I know this game. Whatever truth I give you, you won't accept.
That's why if you want to know the truth, read it for yourself.
How hard is it to Google Obama anti-Semitic or Obama anti-
Christian
? Open up your eyes so that you can see.
My escape from society continues...
User avatar

ForeverElvis
Posts: 2583
Registered for: 17 years 6 months
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by ForeverElvis »

iplayastrat wrote:
ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

You mean the one where 13 of the 14 member security council countries said Israel was in violation of international law by increasing their settlement activity to further drive a wedge into a peaceful two state resolution. And the USA abstained from voting or using their veto power. Doing so would have left the USA alone and isolated.

I’m not going to get into a geo-political argument with you.

You called Obama anti-Semitic and anti-Christian. You’ll need to provide links to statements that Obama has made expressing those views not a UN vote you didn’t like.
There is no two state resolution. Israel is a sovereign State.
Israel does not occupy all of the land that was given them.

Palestinians are mostly Arab. Why doesn't the twenty two
Arab Nations take them and make a place for them? I'm sure
you've looked on a map and seen how relatively small the land
of Israel is, right? And you want them to divide their country?

I know this game. Whatever truth I give you, you won't accept.
That's why if you want to know the truth, read it for yourself.
How hard is it to Google Obama anti-Semitic or Obama anti-
Christian
? Open up your eyes so that you can see.
Two state solution not resolution, my typo.

I’m a very reasonable and somewhat intelligent Canadian and will always accept the truth, fact, justice.

You’ve made some hateful accusations. I’ve asked you to prove them. You either can’t or won’t. I’m guessing you can’t.

It’s like I could take what you’ve said in this thread and accuse you of being a racist bigot. I don’t know if that’s true, but if I made that accusation all I’d have to do to prove it would be to point to your comments here.

Time to put up or shut up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Elvis
Anthony
User avatar

Topic author
mike edwards66
Posts: 5168
Registered for: 8 years 6 months
Been thanked: 1293 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by mike edwards66 »

rickeap wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:58 am
mike edwards66 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:36 am
ForeverElvis wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:58 pm
If your thinking Trump will defy the polls again . . .
Excuse my edit, ForeverElvis. I know you're not a fan. Anyhow, to answer your question, obviously, to win Trump has to defy the polls, just like last time.

My theory, the group that will decide this election are the Trump supporters that didn't vote last time. The guys and gals, wearing the MAGA, agreeing with everything he said, but never actually believing he could win.

This time it's different. They know he can win. This time they will vote.
I hope it's the other way around; that level-headed people who didn't believe he could win and didn't bother voting last time will this time make sure they don't put the US through another four years of his disastrous leadership.

The other way around? I never thought of that, rick!
>>>


some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah

iplayastrat
Posts: 1966
Registered for: 13 years
Location: Down South in Dixie
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by iplayastrat »

ForeverElvis wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:42 am
iplayastrat wrote:
ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

You mean the one where 13 of the 14 member security council countries said Israel was in violation of international law by increasing their settlement activity to further drive a wedge into a peaceful two state resolution. And the USA abstained from voting or using their veto power. Doing so would have left the USA alone and isolated.

I’m not going to get into a geo-political argument with you.

You called Obama anti-Semitic and anti-Christian. You’ll need to provide links to statements that Obama has made expressing those views not a UN vote you didn’t like.
There is no two state resolution. Israel is a sovereign State.
Israel does not occupy all of the land that was given them.

Palestinians are mostly Arab. Why doesn't the twenty two
Arab Nations take them and make a place for them? I'm sure
you've looked on a map and seen how relatively small the land
of Israel is, right? And you want them to divide their country?

I know this game. Whatever truth I give you, you won't accept.
That's why if you want to know the truth, read it for yourself.
How hard is it to Google Obama anti-Semitic or Obama anti-
Christian
? Open up your eyes so that you can see.
Two state solution not resolution, my typo.

I’m a very reasonable and somewhat intelligent Canadian and will always accept the truth, fact, justice.

You’ve made some hateful accusations. I’ve asked you to prove them. You either can’t or won’t. I’m guessing you can’t.

It’s like I could take what you’ve said in this thread and accuse you of being a racist bigot. I don’t know if that’s true, but if I made that accusation all I’d have to do to prove it would be to point to your comments here.

Time to put up or shut up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I knew what you meant by using the word resolution. I don't
play that "gotcha" game like some do. If I understand what
you mean, I'll respond.

I am an African-American male. And I am offended that you'd call
me a racist bigot. What is it? Do I write "white"? Because I'm black
does that automatically mean I voted for Obama? Or that I must be
a Democrat?

I don't do links, photographs etc... Whatever I write in response to
you - you won't believe as truth. Plus if you were willing to do the
research yourself, you'd know that I hadn't edited it in any way.

BTW, I'm not black, I'm just plain ole white bread.
My escape from society continues...
User avatar

BrianTCB
Posts: 3478
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 277 times
Age: 41

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:51 pm
ForeverElvis wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:42 am
iplayastrat wrote:
ForeverElvis wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

You mean the one where 13 of the 14 member security council countries said Israel was in violation of international law by increasing their settlement activity to further drive a wedge into a peaceful two state resolution. And the USA abstained from voting or using their veto power. Doing so would have left the USA alone and isolated.

I’m not going to get into a geo-political argument with you.

You called Obama anti-Semitic and anti-Christian. You’ll need to provide links to statements that Obama has made expressing those views not a UN vote you didn’t like.
There is no two state resolution. Israel is a sovereign State.
Israel does not occupy all of the land that was given them.

Palestinians are mostly Arab. Why doesn't the twenty two
Arab Nations take them and make a place for them? I'm sure
you've looked on a map and seen how relatively small the land
of Israel is, right? And you want them to divide their country?

I know this game. Whatever truth I give you, you won't accept.
That's why if you want to know the truth, read it for yourself.
How hard is it to Google Obama anti-Semitic or Obama anti-
Christian
? Open up your eyes so that you can see.
Two state solution not resolution, my typo.

I’m a very reasonable and somewhat intelligent Canadian and will always accept the truth, fact, justice.

You’ve made some hateful accusations. I’ve asked you to prove them. You either can’t or won’t. I’m guessing you can’t.

It’s like I could take what you’ve said in this thread and accuse you of being a racist bigot. I don’t know if that’s true, but if I made that accusation all I’d have to do to prove it would be to point to your comments here.

Time to put up or shut up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I knew what you meant by using the word resolution. I don't
play that "gotcha" game like some do. If I understand what
you mean, I'll respond.

I am an African-American male. And I am offended that you'd call
me a racist bigot. What is it? Do I write "white"? Because I'm black
does that automatically mean I voted for Obama? Or that I must be
a Democrat?

I don't do links, photographs etc... Whatever I write in response to
you - you won't believe as truth. Plus if you were willing to do the
research yourself, you'd know that I hadn't edited it in any way.

BTW, I'm not black, I'm just plain ole white bread.
You are right that we won't believe a word you say. And it's not just because you're black. I don't listen to either Mikes at all. If you want to argue successfully on the web, you must provide legitimate sources with links, and quotes supporting your conclusions. That's how it's done. Links are fundamental to the world wide web. Saying you don't do links is like saying you are ignoring a fundamental aspect of creating a sound argument.

Nobody would ever believe a word anyone says based on their words alone. Especially when they could easily be a bot or whatever. And especially when it comes to a political argument.