Colonel Tom Parker

Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
thefunkyangel
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Colonel Tom Parker

Post by thefunkyangel »

I've seen Girls, Girls, Girls more times than I care to remember! I'm watching it now, and I've just noticed someone that looks so much like Parker standing there in the background! We all know Hal B. Wallis' production team showcased Blue Hawaii posters, but I'm willing to bet five dollars that the guy in this scene was Parker
IMG_0592.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Re: Colonel Tom Parker

Post by drjohncarpenter »

thefunkyangel wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:58 am
I've seen Girls, Girls, Girls more times than I care to remember! I'm watching it now, and I've just noticed someone that looks so much like Parker standing there in the background! We all know Hal B. Wallis' production team showcased Blue Hawaii posters, but I'm willing to bet five dollars that the guy in this scene was Parker

Maybe. It kind of looks like him. But . . .

The reason I think it might not be Parker is that he would never do the cameo for free. And if he got Paramount to pay him for appearing in the scene, we would've heard about that.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Topic author
thefunkyangel

Post by thefunkyangel »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:55 am
thefunkyangel wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:58 am
Maybe. It kind of looks like him. But . . .
The reason I think it might not be Parker is that he would never do the cameo for free. And if he got Paramount to pay him for appearing in the scene, we would've heard about that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rlj4ep
Mood:

Post by rlj4ep »

A most interesting observation..., I must admit I never made the connection...., at the same time, DJC makes a good point about Parker.....