eligain wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:31 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:52 am
eligain wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:37 am
dougkapp wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:13 pm
To me Lisa's death was a fatality. It has nothing to do with genetics, or external factors (drugs). Yes, the death of her son may have contributed, but anyone can suffer a heart attack, even an athlete. Every now and then someone young, an athlete, etc. dies of heart attack. To me, Lisa is part of those statistics. IMO
But you and several people here are assuming she had a heart attack. Cardiac arrest and heart attack are not the same thing. Cardiac arrest just means her heart stopped. We still don't know yet why her heart stopped. So It's pointless to speculate if this is hereditary or not when we don't yet know what caused her heart to stop. She was obviously not in good shape in the week before she died and according to TMZ she had been receiving medical attention but they don't know yet for what. And they reported that she had been complaining of severe stomach pains on the morning she died.

When Elvis died, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco said that Elvis died of "Cardiac Arrhythmia due to undetermined causes". That just really meant that his heart started beating erratically and then stopped and they really don't know why. The Autopsy found no evidence of a heart attack. So Elvis didn't die of a heart attack according to the autopsy and the doctors that performed the autopsy.
Okay, then, let's get specific...

Gladys - Died from cardiac event, liver issues.
Elvis - Died from cardiac arrhythmia due to undetermined causes.
Lisa Marie - Died from cardiac arrest (causes yet to be determined).

Feel better? And notice the trend is still there?
Sorry, still no trend. We all eventually die of cardiac arrest, meaning our heart stops. Gladys died from acute hepatitis I believe. That can be brought on by heavy drinking and she reportedly was also taking diet pills for her weight which are bad for the liver. Has it ever been reported that they did an autopsy on her? Elvis' death certificate says Cardiac Arrhythmia but he most likely either died from a polypharmacy drug interaction/overdose or the valsalva maneuver from severe constipation likely caused or made worse by his abuse of opioids. Elvis' autopsy found that he had an enlarged heart but all of his organs we larger than normal and my have just been an anomaly. He had hypertension (High blood pressure) but that could have been because of the high salt diet and he had moderate plaque in his arteries consistent for a man of his age and not enough for medical intervention yet. I think that Francisco said that the hypertension could have been a contributing factor but given his diet and lack of exercise it's hard to make the case that his hypertension was hereditary. And we still don't know yet why Lisa' s heart stopped.
So, you're ignoring the fact that Gladys died of a heart attack?

If there was no autopsy, how do they know she died of a "heart disease" heart attack? Heart attack is such a catch all phrase that it's hard to know what that really meant in 1958. I have never read that Gladys had heart disease before she became ill with acute hepatitis.She obviously was very ill with acute hepatitis. Even if Glays did have a classic heart attack due to heart disease, Elvis most likely did not and we STILL don't know why Lisa died yet.

BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 10 months

Re: Lisa Marie has passed away

Post by BrianTCB »

eligain wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:11 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:38 am
eligain wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:31 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:52 am
eligain wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:37 am
dougkapp wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:13 pm
To me Lisa's death was a fatality. It has nothing to do with genetics, or external factors (drugs). Yes, the death of her son may have contributed, but anyone can suffer a heart attack, even an athlete. Every now and then someone young, an athlete, etc. dies of heart attack. To me, Lisa is part of those statistics. IMO
But you and several people here are assuming she had a heart attack. Cardiac arrest and heart attack are not the same thing. Cardiac arrest just means her heart stopped. We still don't know yet why her heart stopped. So It's pointless to speculate if this is hereditary or not when we don't yet know what caused her heart to stop. She was obviously not in good shape in the week before she died and according to TMZ she had been receiving medical attention but they don't know yet for what. And they reported that she had been complaining of severe stomach pains on the morning she died.

When Elvis died, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco said that Elvis died of "Cardiac Arrhythmia due to undetermined causes". That just really meant that his heart started beating erratically and then stopped and they really don't know why. The Autopsy found no evidence of a heart attack. So Elvis didn't die of a heart attack according to the autopsy and the doctors that performed the autopsy.
Okay, then, let's get specific...

Gladys - Died from cardiac event, liver issues.
Elvis - Died from cardiac arrhythmia due to undetermined causes.
Lisa Marie - Died from cardiac arrest (causes yet to be determined).

Feel better? And notice the trend is still there?
Sorry, still no trend. We all eventually die of cardiac arrest, meaning our heart stops. Gladys died from acute hepatitis I believe. That can be brought on by heavy drinking and she reportedly was also taking diet pills for her weight which are bad for the liver. Has it ever been reported that they did an autopsy on her? Elvis' death certificate says Cardiac Arrhythmia but he most likely either died from a polypharmacy drug interaction/overdose or the valsalva maneuver from severe constipation likely caused or made worse by his abuse of opioids. Elvis' autopsy found that he had an enlarged heart but all of his organs we larger than normal and my have just been an anomaly. He had hypertension (High blood pressure) but that could have been because of the high salt diet and he had moderate plaque in his arteries consistent for a man of his age and not enough for medical intervention yet. I think that Francisco said that the hypertension could have been a contributing factor but given his diet and lack of exercise it's hard to make the case that his hypertension was hereditary. And we still don't know yet why Lisa' s heart stopped.
So, you're ignoring the fact that Gladys died of a heart attack?

If there was no autopsy, how do they know she died of a "heart disease" heart attack? Heart attack is such a catch all phrase that it's hard to know what that really meant in 1958. I have never read that Gladys had heart disease before she became ill with acute hepatitis.She obviously was very ill with acute hepatitis. Even if Glays did have a classic heart attack due to heart disease, Elvis most likely did not and we STILL don't know why Lisa died yet.
Okay, but that still points to a genetic heart issue, according to your criteria:

Gladys: heart attack, with liver disease a contributing factor
Elvis: Cardiac arrhythmia (causing the heart to stop) due to undetermined causes
Lisa: Cardiac arrest (heart stopped) - cause unknown at this time

Clearly, something genetic is going on with the heart. And until we know more about Lisa's official cause of death, we'll have to leave it at that.

A general physician is not going to know about hereditary heart defects. A visit to a cardiologist who specializes in genetic/hereditary heart issues would be needed to diagnose and rule anything out for future surviving members of the Presley family.

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years 6 months

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Cryogenic wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:32 am
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:25 am
Maybe "we" can let her family grieve, complete a private service, and put her in the ground before we worry about this.

:roll:

I see what you're saying, Doc. I've said my piece on that whole front for now (Page 6). We should be mourning her loss and celebrating her life as much as anything. However, I think discussing that topic, as callous as it may seem to immediately launch into it, is how some people prefer to process their emotions and make sense of passings like these. Let's all just try to be dignified in the way we communicate and good to one another, however we choose to post or whatever we choose to post about.

If by "processing emotions" you mean posting callous and insipid complaints, count me out.

That's showing no respect for the moment, or any of us.

Emotion? This is not someone any of us knew on a personal level. Sometimes less is more.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Cryogenic
Registered for: 18 years 9 months

Post by Cryogenic »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:34 am
Cryogenic wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:32 am
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:25 am
Maybe "we" can let her family grieve, complete a private service, and put her in the ground before we worry about this.

:roll:

I see what you're saying, Doc. I've said my piece on that whole front for now (Page 6). We should be mourning her loss and celebrating her life as much as anything. However, I think discussing that topic, as callous as it may seem to immediately launch into it, is how some people prefer to process their emotions and make sense of passings like these. Let's all just try to be dignified in the way we communicate and good to one another, however we choose to post or whatever we choose to post about.

If by "processing emotions" you mean posting callous and insipid complaints, count me out.

That's showing no respect for the moment, or any of us.
Complaints? Some people have been discussing the circumstances that could have led to her untimely death. I thought you were taking umbrage at those. If, on the other hand, you mean snipes and jibes, I'm with you. Now, it may seem a bit crass to speculate on the factors that may have now caused LMP to no longer be with us, but I just see it as par for the course with passings like these. Some people may like to use this thread to pause and reflect; others may prefer to delve into particular lines of discussion. If speculation seems disdainful, perhaps there should be a second, separate thread to discuss her passing in more detail, with this one more as an "in memoriam" type of a thing.
Emotion? This is not someone any of us knew on a personal level. Sometimes less is more.
Maybe "shock" would have been a better word. But if you're saying it is unlikely or inappropriate for strangers to have an emotional response to LMP's passing, you might be twenty years behind the times -- i.e., people have been expressing emotional reactions to the deaths of famous people ever since they were able to do so en masse with the Internet. While it's true that few of us knew Lisa Marie in-person or ever met her, that doesn't stop parasocial sympathy from occurring. We're all Elvis fans and I'm sure we're all experiencing one or more emotional responses to Lisa Marie's passing. Should we just be stone-faced and stoic? In a way, all emotions are selfish; but that doesn't render them invalid.

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Again, and especially in this case, sometimes less is more.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Cryogenic

Post by Cryogenic »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:58 am
Again, and especially in this case, sometimes less is more.
Maybe, Doc. Maybe.

Walter Hale 4
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Very moving compilation here by ElvisPresley official youtube channel -

elvis-fan

Post by elvis-fan »

Walter Hale 4
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Very moving tweet from another music legend, the Divine Miss M, echoes my thoughts too. It is Tough to comprehend.

DEH
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by DEH »

Walter Hale 4 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:44 pm
Linda Thompson has publicly commented and talks of their 50 year bond they shared , including a recent 'Love you Linda' recent text.

Elvis Presley’s ex Linda Thompson ‘devastated’ by Lisa Marie’s death

Elvis Presley’s ex-girlfriend Linda Thompson said she was “absolutely devastated and shocked” to hear about Lisa Marie Presley’s sudden death.

“I was so happy to see her at Graceland to celebrate what would have been Elvis’ 88th birthday, and then, of course, at the Golden Globes,” Thompson, 72, told People Friday.

“She seemed to be on a more positive trajectory emotionally after the unfathomable loss of her beloved son, Benjamin,” she continued, referring to Lisa Marie’s late son, Benjamin Keough, who died by suicide in July 2020 at the age of 27.

Thompson, who dated Elvis from 1972 to 1976, shared that she and Lisa Marie had remained in contact since the King of Rock and Roll’s death.

“Lisa and I kept in touch off and on for all these years — most recently by text,” she told the magazine. “In fact, the very last text to me was a simple ‘Love you, Linda’ with a heart emoji.”

Thompson remembered Lisa Marie being “so much like her daddy,” who was 42 when he died in August 1977.

“It was uncanny,” she explained. “[Lisa Marie] had his deep, soulful eyes, his pouty lip and his raucous, irreverent sense of humor. She was a beautiful contradiction like Elvis … complicated in her simplicity.”

Thompson added, “She was brutally honest, straightforward, loving and loyal. I don’t think there was a phony cell in her body. I believe she lived her life authentically.”

The former actress began dating Elvis shortly after he separated from Lisa Marie’s mother, Priscilla Presley. Thompson recounted being the first person Lisa Marie called after Elvis died when the “Lights Out” singer was just 9 years old.

“I will always be profoundly grateful to the little 9-year-old Lisa Marie, who had the presence of mind to call me from Graceland the fateful day her daddy died to give me the news,” she said. “I was the first person she called. To me, that spoke volumes of how close we were, and how sure she was of my love for her daddy.”

Thompson continued, “In fact, if there is any solace to be found now, it’s in my knowing that Lisa Marie was sure I loved her and her daddy without reservation and without any agenda.”

Thompson also reminisced on the former couple’s time together.

“When Lisa was a little girl, I played Santa Claus to her four times at Christmas, and I was the Easter bunny on Easter, hiding eggs around Graceland,” she said.

Thompson noted that they shared other memories, like taking bubble baths together, Lisa Marie telling her “little girl secrets” and that “after she was grown, she wanted to introduce me to her loves.”

“She, Michael Jackson and my family all spent time together in New York,” the songwriter said, referring to Lisa Marie’s second husband.

“She brought Nicolas Cage to my house for me to meet him and get my opinion,” she added of Lisa Marie’s third husband.

Lisa Marie was also married to Danny Keough from 1988 to 1994, with whom she welcomed daughter Riley and son Benjamin, and to Michael Lockwood from 2006 to 2021, with whom she welcomed twin daughters Finley and Harper.

“[Lisa Marie] came to several of my parties, and on one occasion, her daughter Riley insisted upon sleeping over at my house,” Thompson recounted. “She was about 9 years old then herself, so Lisa Marie let her have a sleepover. Those are all precious memories for me.”

https://pagesix.com/2023/01/13/elvis-presleys-ex-linda-thompson-reacts-to-lisa-maries-death/
Linda is in trouble on social media with fans for liking a comment on her Instagram that said she was a better mother to Lisa than Priscilla was. I am not surprised at all...her whole tribute to Lisa is self serving.

brian

Post by brian »

DEH's weird obsession with Linda Thompson continues. :roll:

Cryogenic

Post by Cryogenic »

brian wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:22 am
Well, Linda's response does, in places, sound a tad self-serving (in my opinion). I think she's still mad, from the way some of that reads, about essentially being airbrushed out of Elvis' life by Priscilla/EPE, given her beef with the recent "Elvis" movie. I still love her words overall, though. Beautiful tribute to LMP.

brian

Post by brian »

If you had seen some of DEH's other posts about Linda Thompson you'd know what I mean. He's always running Linda Thompson down and constantly saying she's egotistical. He constantly follows her posts on facebook and instagram and then runs her down for whatever she posts. He constantly puts her down on this forum. DEH comes across as being a Linda Thompson stalker.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

brian wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:32 am
If you had seen some of DEH's other posts about Linda Thompson you'd know what I mean. He's always running Linda Thompson down and constantly saying she's egotistical. He constantly follows her posts on facebook and instagram and then runs her down for whatever she posts. He constantly puts her down on this forum. DEH comes across as being a Linda Thompson stalker.
Oh I've seen them. And I agree with you.

DEH

Post by DEH »

brian wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:32 am
Deny that it's warranted. Lol why would you like a comment that says you were a better mother to Lisa. Especially at a time like this. :facep: :facep: And a lot of fans are calling her out.

DEH

Post by DEH »

Cryogenic wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:28 am
brian wrote:
Well, Linda's response does, in places, sound a tad self-serving (in my opinion). I think she's still mad, from the way some of that reads, about essentially being airbrushed out of Elvis' life by Priscilla/EPE, given her beef with the recent "Elvis" movie. I still love her words overall, though. Beautiful tribute to LMP.
It is. And she has been making comments for months for the reasons you mentioned.

Cryogenic

Post by Cryogenic »

DEH wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:53 am
Cryogenic wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:28 am
brian wrote:
It is. And she has been making comments for months for the reasons you mentioned.
Yeah. At root, Elvis made a big impression on many, many people, and some of those people want to claim strong closeness and fidelity to him, for various reasons. It seems there has always been some feminine rivalry between Linda and Priscilla; and Ginger, too, has said some disobliging things about Priscilla on Facebook. They all seemingly want to believe that they were Elvis' No. 1. The power that guy had!

ForeverElvis

Post by ForeverElvis »

eligain wrote:
ForeverElvis wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:43 pm
Swedish wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:59 am
Only Gladys' sisters lived to their 70s, and one died of cancer.

All of Gladys' brothers died at 49, 59, and 46, respectively. With Gladys dying at 46, Elvis at 42, and now Lisa at 54, this is not just a coincidence. That's now 6 family members on Gladys' side that died early.
ForeverElvis wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:19 pm
Wasn’t it Billy Smith who said, “all the Smith’s had bad hearts”
But how did Billy Smith survive this genetic, who in April will be 80 years old!
Heredity diseases don’t necessarily strike everyone and Billy is Elvis’s first cousin, he Carrie’s only 12.5% of Elvis’s dna , maybe that’s not enough. Lol

https://www.crigenetics.com/blog/are-double-cousins-genetically-siblings?hs_amp=true
Billy would have similar % heredity of the Smith genetic traits to Elvis since Elvis' mother and Billy's father were brother and sister. Vernon's parents lived fairly long lives. Jesse 77, Minnie Mae 89.
He was actually part of the paternal side of the smith family, correct. I’m only thinking about the maternal side (unless I’ve mixed them up along the way)

Always Elvis
Anthony

Swedish

Post by Swedish »

Shakin' Stevens aka Michael Barratt March 4th 1948 - 36 Marcross Rd, Cardiff suburb of Ely, South Wales

Swedish

Post by Swedish »

brian wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:57 am
The people on this forum aren't doctors
How can you know them, have you really had time to check our identities to come up with such a claim :shock: Does brian know who we all really are?! :smt083 Please don't start to blackmail me then about my real secret, Yes, you've surely found it then that i have a very unfaithful record player who with happiness allows me many times to play other artist also :oops:

Shakin' Stevens aka Michael Barratt March 4th 1948 - 36 Marcross Rd, Cardiff suburb of Ely, South Wales

samses

Post by samses »

We will eventually know what took Lisa away. Until then we can hopefully avoid speculation. I have read Destined to Die Young. I am not convinced. It's a book full of assumptions but without proof.

It is a fact though that Lisa looked ill in the footage from the Golden Globe gala. Apparently she was under treatment for something and she was very skinny compared to how she looked last summer when she participated in the marketing of the Elvis movie.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

samses wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:23 pm
We will eventually know what took Lisa away. Until then we can hopefully avoid speculation. I have read Destined to Die Young. I am not convinced. It's a book full of assumptions but without proof.

It is a fact though that Lisa looked ill in the footage from the Golden Globe gala. Apparently she was under treatment for something and she was very skinny compared to how she looked last summer when she participated in the marketing of the Elvis movie.
That's a long stretch to say that she was under treatment for something and that's still speculation until the autopsy results are released.

What is your source for this information?

Jaime1234
Registered for: 13 years

Post by Jaime1234 »

A MUST READ FROM Michael T. Bertrand

Lisa Marie Presley died unexpectedly last week at 54. Occurring so soon after the collapse of Damar Hamlin during “Monday Night Football,” it was a stark reminder of the fragility and precariousness of life.

From all accounts, Presley was a caring and compassionate mother, daughter and companion who experienced many highs and lows. For her immediate family, friends and fans, her passing instills a grief that is immeasurable.

Yet even for those who may not have followed her life and career closely, the news announcing the death of the singer and philanthropist was jarring; it produced a momentary emotional void that felt like a physical blow. The only child of Elvis Presley was gone.

The lone descendant of the father with whom she rode go-karts down the Graceland driveway and who once had flown her to Idaho from Memphis on a jet he christened the “Lisa Marie” because she had never seen snow would now return home a final time.

The last direct connection to the individual whose demise 45 years earlier then-President Jimmy Carter had lamented as depriving “our country of a part of itself” was broken.

There is little doubt that Lisa Marie Presley lived in the shadow of her famous father. It appears that at times his legacy bestowed on her an awesome burden.

In different ways, too, his shadow has continued to loom over the country of his birth. Exactly what “part of itself” did Elvis Presley represent?

That is a tough question, one over which countless barrels of ink have been spilled. One story emanating from the elder Presley’s funeral vigil may prove enlightening. Ironically, it involves the daughter of another acclaimed father.

On August 17, 1977, the day after Elvis died, Caroline Kennedy stood outside the Graceland gates amid thousands of Presley mourners. She made her way to the gatehouse, where someone recognized her and escorted her to the house.

Once inside, family members welcomed her, assuming that she was on a formal visit representing one prominent American family paying respects to the fallen and celebrated member of another.

To those who recognized the 19-year-old daughter of John F. Kennedy, her appearance struck a responsive chord. Some 17 years earlier, political journalist Theodore White had likened her father’s ability to affect female followers as a presidential candidate at campaign stops to Elvis’ contemporaneous impact on concertgoers.

The same generation of women was now in front of Graceland, and the sight of “little Caroline” may have reminded these fans that the sadness they felt that day was similar to the grief they had experienced upon hearing of Kennedy’s 1963 assassination.

Others surely wondered why such tragedies associated with premature death seem to haunt both families. (While the Kennedy losses likely are more well-known, Lisa Marie Presley’s passing is a reminder that both her father and grandmother — Elvis’ mother, Gladys — died of heart failure at young ages, 42 and 46, respectively. Elvis’ twin brother was stillborn. Lisa Marie Presley’s 27-year-old son, Benjamin Keough, took his own life in 2020.)

For the younger Kennedy, on summer break from Radcliffe College, her time at Graceland seems to have been more detached. Unbeknownst to mourners, she was there as a journalist. Her account of the wake eventually was published in Rolling Stone. The Southern, working-class cultural environment appeared alien to the New York native. It was neither the first nor last time that Elvis Presley’s class background defined him.

He was a Great Depression-era born white Mississippian from the wrong side of the tracks in the working-class enclave of East Tupelo.

He and his family moved to Memphis, where he continued an earlier indulgence in popular culture and music emanating from both sides of the color line. He eventually would parlay an immense talent, professional connections, luck, extraordinary attachment to expressive culture and his whiteness into an enormously successful entertainment career. He materially shattered all expectations associated with his social rank.

His significance arguably went beyond accumulated fame and fortune. It sometimes is easy to forget that before he became “Elvis,” he was just a kid who turned to music, movies and fashion because he wanted to escape invisibility and anonymity.

Like countless adolescents who have succeeded him, he was a passionate consumer whose consumption knew few bounds. And Elvis Presley helped reveal that consumerism — despite its many drawbacks — has the potential to break down barriers that separate people.

The Presley legacy, however, is about perception. And Elvis is perceived by many through a lens that focuses on a supposed backward culture he refused to abandon.

In a nation whose story emphasizes progress and always moving forward, such a refusal was an unpardonable sin, a punishable lapse. Therefore, any revolutionary impact he may have had was accompanied and negated by an asterisk that lampooned him as a “Hillbilly on a Pedestal,” “a jug of corn liquor at a champagne party” and the “King of White Trash Culture.”

That perception, of course, is contested. For the mourners in 1977 who filed past his casket, those who have bought over 1 billion of his recordings and the countless people today who are grieving the loss of his daughter, Elvis Presley was a rags-to-riches hero who personified the American dream

In the days before her death, Lisa Marie Presley attended an anniversary celebration of her father’s birth and a Golden Globe Awards show that presented a best actor trophy to Austin Butler, who had portrayed her father in last summer’s blockbuster motion picture “Elvis.” Surely the thoughts of the Presley legacy crossed her mind.

As we think about her life, it is difficult not to see that legacy as a distinctively American one. Perhaps we should revisit the lament that a Presley’s death deprives our nation of a part of itself.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/16/opinions/elvis-legacy-lisa-marie-presley-bertrand-ctrp/index.html[/b]
Last edited by Jaime1234 on Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Jaime - Can you please make it black, arial, standard? It is very hard to read in that font and color. Thanks.

Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

What makes me a bit reflecting..Vernon, Gladys, Elvis and Lisa died cause of heart diseases..sure..Gladys (repordetly) had liver problems...Vernon was a strong smoker...and Elvis ..well...we know.
The questions remains for me..did Lisa lead a "healthy"..life style....I know her too little.

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !