More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: FECC-Moderator, Moderator5, Moderator3, Site Mechanic

Jaime1234
Registered for: 13 years

Re: Lisa Marie has passed away

Post by Jaime1234 »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:20 pm
Jaime - Can you please make it black, arial, standard? It is very hard to read in that font and color. Thanks.
Your wish is my command

TINML
Registered for: 21 years 5 months

Post by TINML »

Poor Lisa, I still can't believe it.

May she rest in eternal peace.

"We can do what we want, we can live as we chose. You see, there's no guarantee, we've got nothing to lose.."

DEH
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by DEH »

Ciscoking wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:10 pm
What makes me a bit reflecting..Vernon, Gladys, Elvis and Lisa died cause of heart diseases..sure..Gladys (repordetly) had liver problems...Vernon was a strong smoker...and Elvis ..well...we know.
The questions remains for me..did Lisa lead a "healthy"..life style....I know her too little.
She was using pretty hard drugs for a period of time.

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years 6 months

Post by drjohncarpenter »

brian wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:22 am
DEH's weird obsession with Linda Thompson continues. :roll:

brian wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:32 am
If you had seen some of DEH's other posts about Linda Thompson you'd know what I mean. He's always running Linda Thompson down and constantly saying she's egotistical. He constantly follows her posts on facebook and instagram and then runs her down for whatever she posts. He constantly puts her down on this forum. DEH comes across as being a Linda Thompson stalker.

Sickening.

Denigrates the good reputation of the FECC forum each time.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

DEH
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by DEH »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:22 pm
brian wrote:

brian wrote:
If you had seen some of DEH's other posts about Linda Thompson you'd know what I mean. He's always running Linda Thompson down and constantly saying she's egotistical. He constantly follows her posts on facebook and instagram and then runs her down for whatever she posts. He constantly puts her down on this forum. DEH comes across as being a Linda Thompson stalker.

Sickening.

And you do every time you bully someone here. Which is daily. ::rocks

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

DEH wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:28 pm
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sickening.

And you do every time you bully someone here. Which is daily. ::rocks

Your projection does you no favors.

Your obsession clearly sickens a lot of the good members of this forum.

But you can't stop, won't stop, even on a topic dealing with the DEATH of Elvis Presley's only child.

Sickening.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

moonandback
Registered for: 8 years 10 months

Post by moonandback »

The day after Lisa Marie Presley died, many fans flocked to Graceland to pay their respects to the daughter of Elvis Presley.

But, as least one man wasn’t at the mansion to mourn.

While one man was signing the wall at Graceland, Memphis Police said 44-year-old Terrance Knox spent his time breaking into another man’s car.

When the man returned from paying his respects to Elvis and Lisa Marie, police said he found that his car had been broken into and several items were missing.

Among those items were an iPad and $1,100 in cash, according to police.

Memphis Police said that the iPad had GPS tracking capability and authorities were able to track it’s signal to Vandale Street.

There, Memphis Police said they heard the ring coming from the man’s iPad inside of Knox’s 2017 Jeep Cherokee. The iPad was inside of a backpack which had also been stolen, police said.

Knox was charged with burglary from a motor vehicle, possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture/deliver/sell and theft of property between $2,500 and $10,000.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-arrested-stealing-cars-graceland-171329016.html

Walter Hale 4
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

whatsupdoc
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by whatsupdoc »

Lisa Marie Presley's Scientology mental counselor tells all!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8kCeZp0vyY&t=22s

Cryogenic
Registered for: 18 years 9 months

Post by Cryogenic »

Bubba Hotep wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:24 am
DEH wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
brian wrote:

brian wrote:
He's always running Linda Thompson down and constantly saying she's egotistical.
He constantly follows her posts on facebook and instagram and then runs her down for whatever she posts.
He constantly puts her down on this forum.
DEH comes across as being a Linda Thompson stalker.
Sickening.

And you do every time you bully someone here. Which is daily.
Every single time your behaviour here is questioned, you turn to whataboutism.
Which of course comes as no surprise ...
I'll tell you what I think bullying looks like: Singling out another member and morally grandstanding against them in a thread dealing with the death of Elvis' one and only child. If DEH is biased against Linda Thompson, it doesn't matter. There's no law against it. That said, stalking isn't cool. But I know nothing about that. At the very least, DEH is entitled to their opinion of one of Elvis' girlfriends (one of many, let's remember).

Walter Hale 4

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Lisa's (half) brother Navarone Garibaldi, has shared memories of his big sister. Sometimes you forget she had a sibling.
I must confess, i do.

Navarone Garibaldi, the son of Priscilla and her ex Marco Garibaldi, also shared a touching message following the loss of his half-sister with a throwback photo of the pair as children.

“Big sister… i hope you are now at peace and happy with your Dad and your son by your side,” he captioned the photo.

Garibaldi lamented the difficult relationship the pair had shared while reflecting on the hardships that Lisa Marie had experienced throughout her life.

“I know the past couple years weren’t easy for you, and I wish things had been different between us,” he wrote.

“Regardless, you are my sister and I’m sending love and prayers for your journey home. I still can’t believe this, I’m lost for words.
Love you sis. Beijos.”

full article and photo on the following link...

https://startsat60.com/media/news/celebrity/im-lost-for-words-lisa-marie-presleys-half-brother-mourns-the-death-of-his-big-sister

eligain
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Post by eligain »

Cryogenic wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:10 am
Bubba Hotep wrote:
DEH wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
brian wrote:

brian wrote:
He's always running Linda Thompson down and constantly saying she's egotistical.
He constantly follows her posts on facebook and instagram and then runs her down for whatever she posts.
Sickening.

I'll tell you what I think bullying looks like: Singling out another member and morally grandstanding against them in a thread dealing with the death of Elvis' one and only child. If DEH is biased against Linda Thompson, it doesn't matter. There's no law against it. That said, stalking isn't cool. But I know nothing about that. At the very least, DEH is entitled to their opinion of one of Elvis' girlfriends (one of many, let's remember).
When I read the Linda Thompson message, I also thought it sounded a bit self serving in spots. Her making the point that Lisa (supposedly) called her first, if you read between the lines, looks like she's trying to say that Lisa felt closer to her than her own mother. It seems like these main women in Elvis' life have all been jockeying for position as being Elvis' true love and trying to prove one cared for Elvis more and better than the others. It doesn't look good on any of them.

Walter Hale 4

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Cryogenic wrote:
Bubba Hotep wrote:
DEH wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
brian wrote:

brian wrote:
Sickening.

Amen to that.

Come on Folks. Regardless of past history, a thread like this is the LAST place to turn it into a battleground.

Cryogenic
Registered for: 18 years 9 months

Post by Cryogenic »

eligain wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:33 am
When I read the Linda Thompson message, I also thought it sounded a bit self serving in spots. Her making the point that Lisa (supposedly) called her first, if you read between the lines, looks like she's trying to say that Lisa felt closer to her than her own mother. It seems like these main women in Elvis' life have all been jockeying for position as being Elvis' true love and trying to prove one cared for Elvis more and better than the others. It doesn't look good on any of them.
Agreed. It was rather tacky of Linda to say those things (in my opinion), and I think it would have been better if she took the high road, given the circumstances, and left those things out.
Walter Hale 4 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:36 am
Cryogenic wrote:
Amen to that.

Come on Folks. Regardless of past history, a thread like this is the LAST place to turn it into a battleground.
Yes. You would think a moment like this would inspire people to put down their swords for a day/week and manifest a truce. But no, even here, garish putdowns and grimy scolds have worked their way into the conversation.

Beale
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by Beale »

Cryogenic wrote:
Bubba Hotep wrote:
DEH wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
brian wrote:

brian wrote:
Sickening.

Agree with the general tone of your post. This stuff being discussed currently though, it doesn't belong in this thread. Show some respect!

Jokerlola
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Post by Jokerlola »

Union Ave wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:16 am
There's a possibility that she relapsed into some of her old habits in recent months, which in light of the tragedy of her son's death two years ago would be understandable.
Looking at the Golden Globe footage, she's pale, unsteady, glazed eyes, and she's often sniffing or touching her nose. Those who have dealt with substance abuse, whether it be professional or personal, will recognize this.
She also looked very thin since the last time she was in public earlier this year.

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

For the fourth day in a row, her trending profile tops all others, worldwide. We will always miss you Lisa!!

https://pantheon.world/

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

eligain
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Post by eligain »

Jaime1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:02 am
Finally, word on a spiritual Memorial to be held at Graceland

https://globeecho.com/lifestyle/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-public-memorial-planned-at-graceland/
This is very sad for Lisa's twins who are having to go through the same thing Lisa went through. At least it sounds like they weren't home when she was found unresponsive so they were spared having to see her like Lisa saw her Dad and experienced all the kaos that was going on in the house that day. Those twins are the saddest thing about this.

And now they may get dragged through another custody battle since their father would likely get full custody with Lisa's death. At least they are getting closer to the age where they can choose who to live with.

Yamaguchi.Y
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Yamaguchi.Y »

Union Ave wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:16 am
There's a possibility that she relapsed into some of her old habits in recent months, which in light of the tragedy of her son's death two years ago would be understandable.
Looking at the Golden Globe footage, she's pale, unsteady, glazed eyes, and she's often sniffing or touching her nose. Those who have dealt with substance abuse, whether it be professional or personal, will recognize this.
This is exactly my thinking as well. It also fits the weight loss, cardiac event(s), and possibly other symptoms. (The toxicology will surely have the final say.)

— "Just enjoy yourself, that's what the whole thing's about." (EP, '76)

Walter Hale 4

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

eligain wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:08 am
Jaime1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:02 am
Finally, word on a spiritual Memorial to be held at Graceland

https://globeecho.com/lifestyle/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-public-memorial-planned-at-graceland/

This is very sad for Lisa's twins who are having to go through the same thing Lisa went through.
At least it sounds like they weren't home when she was found unresponsive so they were spared having to see her like Lisa saw her Dad and experienced all the kaos that was going on in the house that day. Those twins are the saddest thing about this.

And now they may get dragged through another custody battle since their father would likely get full custody with Lisa's death. At least they are getting closer to the age where they can choose who to live with.
I was thinking just the same thing. Could Riley KEOUGH and her husband take the twins in as i have my doubts Priscilla at her age and, she too didn't look as she's in the best of health at the GG, could manage.

samses

Post by samses »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:25 pm
samses wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:23 pm
We will eventually know what took Lisa away. Until then we can hopefully avoid speculation. I have read Destined to Die Young. I am not convinced. It's a book full of assumptions but without proof.

It is a fact though that Lisa looked ill in the footage from the Golden Globe gala. Apparently she was under treatment for something and she was very skinny compared to how she looked last summer when she participated in the marketing of the Elvis movie.
That's a long stretch to say that she was under treatment for something and that's still speculation until the autopsy results are released.

What is your source for this information?
It was said in media that she was under treatment for a non specified condition.

samses

Post by samses »

Ciscoking wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:10 pm
What makes me a bit reflecting..Vernon, Gladys, Elvis and Lisa died cause of heart diseases..sure..Gladys (repordetly) had liver problems...Vernon was a strong smoker...and Elvis ..well...we know.
The questions remains for me..did Lisa lead a "healthy"..life style....I know her too little.
Elvis did not die of a heart disease and we don't know what killed Lisa. We can't even be sure what killed Gladys since there was no autopsy performed.

TINML
Registered for: 21 years 5 months

Post by TINML »

The words Lisa Marie and Autopsy strung together still don't make sense to me :((

"We can do what we want, we can live as we chose. You see, there's no guarantee, we've got nothing to lose.."