3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic


User avatar

Markus K.
Posts: 1414
Registered for: 9 years 4 months
Has thanked: 1516 times
Been thanked: 1751 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by Markus K. »

Way Down Under wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:57 pm
YDKM wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 2:13 pm
Way Down Under wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:20 pm
YDKM wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:55 am
I am not excited by this release as it seems only a 'routine' Baton Rouge show and a routine (unheard) Fort Worth E/S is unheard before
I guess that the only thing we can hope for in these routine shows is that it's not necessarily what Elvis sings, but how he sings that matters in the end. We can only hope these are more entertaining concerts than what we've heard previously, in spite of their line-up.
Well EXACTLY as track wise it's very "Dull"
And in light of that, I believe that it's time FTD looked at some decent 1977 soundboards for release. So far there's been no SB material from the April/May tour. It wasn't all bad in '77.
I was having the same thought when I wrote my rants this morning. Knowing what to expect from 1977 I'd still say it would be about time we have a release of some of the more decent shows that were done by Elvis in that final year. Unfortunately most if not all shows will probably be incomplete with missing openings and introductions so will be a bit on the shorter side regarding playing times. With that in mind I guess three shows over two discs would be a realistic scenario. So you could have three from February, March and April each if you wanted to. Personally, I wouldn't need anything from May and June 1977.



User avatar

YDKM
Posts: 13342
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: Nothingville, Sydney, N.S.W.Australia
Has thanked: 7037 times
Been thanked: 2917 times
Age: 63

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by YDKM »

Rob wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:58 pm
YDKM wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:55 am
I am not excited by this release as it seems only a 'routine' Baton Rouge show and a routine (unheard) Fort Worth E/S is unheard before
You say that now, but mark my words, your statement will change more than once. It always does and you'll listen to each disc about 16 times.

You're such a funny guy.
Well I sure (hope) it does, as sometimes a track listing does not identify how a show comes across, just that I feel a little negative about these shows(considering what we have already from FTD)


Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

User avatar

londonflash
Posts: 6407
Registered for: 21 years 1 month
Has thanked: 2308 times
Been thanked: 1940 times
Age: 40

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by londonflash »

elvisalisellers wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:53 pm
elvis-fan wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 6:44 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:05 am
i think all the releases look pretty great! the only thing that i don't understand is why Jimmy Carpenter chose to use the Silver Box label for the last disc on the HGTA session box.
That's funny I noticed that too... seems an odd choice.
Likely an ode to the 1980 debut release of "Beyond the Reef".
Ah yes, I couldn't work out the logic but now it's clear.


Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

User avatar

Topic author
LSP-4445
Posts: 3801
Registered for: 11 years 2 months
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 1455 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by LSP-4445 »

Will be nice to have the complete Down In The Alley outtakes…some of them are real funny and for some reason they were cut when previously released on FTD.


.
.
Image
.
.
Image

User avatar

yellowstone
Posts: 136
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by yellowstone »

I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.



User avatar

MysteryTrain
Posts: 2644
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: Kansas
Has thanked: 521 times
Been thanked: 722 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by MysteryTrain »

yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.
According to ElvisMatters, takes 3 and 4 are on HGTA:

https://webshop.elvismatters.com/en/elvis-the-how-great-thou-art-sessions-ftd-5-cd-set.html

MT



User avatar

drjohncarpenter
Posts: 107879
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: United States of America
Has thanked: 11902 times
Been thanked: 34989 times
Age: 89

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by drjohncarpenter »

yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.


"another fail by Ernst"
"The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness"


What is wrong with you?


.
Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

User avatar

pmp
Posts: 8921
Registered for: 5 years 1 month
Has thanked: 1422 times
Been thanked: 8298 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by pmp »

On Tape 1972 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 6:17 am
pmp wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:24 pm
On Tape 1972 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:15 pm
A very strong lineup next month.

I do hope however, that EJ and the guys finally have an eye on the pitch / speed issue that's been plaguing FTD's live & soundboard series for years. It's frankly frustrating and tiresome that this is still an issue years after this fine wake-up-call: https://elvisinfonet.com/Spotlight-COME-ON-FTD-Shane-Brown.html

Shirley help us out.
I doubt that there has been any improvement. It got better for a while, and the last one was bad again, so clearly no attempt at improvement - just a lucky couple of releases.
Possible, but I don't want to believe that. EJ and his team basically devote large amounts of their time and energy to put out these titles. They must have an interest in getting this crucial thing right.
LSP-4445 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:12 pm
After all these years I dont see that happening.
Maybe the FTD team doesnt hear the speed issue,hard to believe on at least some of the shows 😒
Likely. And he seems to trust his engineers blindly.
There must be binding contracts between the label and Audio Planet that the finished work adheres to certain quality criteria.
There's no excuse, no matter how much they trust their engineers or spend on the projects. They screw it up over and over and over. And it's not like word hasn't got back to them on the matter over the course of twenty years that this has been happening.


Accused of being "a nerd in his 20s." I wish.

Image

User avatar

drjohncarpenter
Posts: 107879
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: United States of America
Has thanked: 11902 times
Been thanked: 34989 times
Age: 89

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by drjohncarpenter »

MaestroDavros wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:04 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:06 am
Also.. were the HGTA Sessions also recorded on 3-Track? or were more channels utilized for these sessions?
3-track. Studio B didn’t upgrade to their 16-track Ampex MM-1000 and transistor console until either 1969/1970. The exact installation date remains blurry but no later than then. I believe in 1966 they were still using the same Ampex 300-3 and tube console that had been installed in Bill Porter’s time.

HGTA is an album that will benefit from a fresh remix, since the original stereo mixes have the vocal slightly off-center for some reason.


It's hard to find a credible online source for this concern, but it seems odd if Studio B was 3-track in the middle of 1966. There's no doubt there were upgrades to 4-track and then 8-track before the studios (A and B) moved to 16-track at the end of the decade, as you claim.

Will post more if I find anything else.


.
Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

User avatar

drjohncarpenter
Posts: 107879
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: United States of America
Has thanked: 11902 times
Been thanked: 34989 times
Age: 89

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by drjohncarpenter »

pmp wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:09 pm
There's no excuse, no matter how much they trust their engineers or spend on the projects. They screw it up over and over and over. And it's not like word hasn't got back to them on the matter over the course of twenty years that this has been happening.



There he is again!


.
Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

User avatar

yellowstone
Posts: 136
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by yellowstone »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:07 pm
yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.


"another fail by Ernst"
"The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness"


What is wrong with you?
Nothing else to do Doc the almighty? Mind your own business. That is my opinion. If you can't accept other people's opinions you might better visit a 'read only' page like elvisinfonet.com. I'm tired of your picking on sentence parts and word-picking here on the forum. This is a forum for fans with individual interests. You can tell your opinion. But if you have nothing new to say you might get rid of your obvious everyday frustration somewhere else. Your educational red marking says it all. Can it be that you are a retired teacher? You can't teach me anything with your red marking.

So, I'll buy what I want for whatever reason I got. And the last person I need to decide over my money is a .. pseudo Doc.
Last edited by yellowstone on Sun May 28, 2023 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.



User avatar

yellowstone
Posts: 136
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by yellowstone »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:07 pm
yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.


"another fail by Ernst"
"The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness"


What is wrong with you?
I can not count the interesting threads that were ruined by your picking on people or phrases they use. I do appreciate the info you often give but on the other hand you ruin your good posts with childish picking and teasing on other fans or words they use. Very sad.

I'm sure even here you will find another word to mark red and discuss it to death. But please, don't ruin another great topic with your endless "I'm right" discussions.
Last edited by yellowstone on Sat May 27, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar

elvisalisellers
Posts: 2532
Registered for: 9 years 5 months
Has thanked: 1647 times
Been thanked: 6618 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by elvisalisellers »

MaestroDavros wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:04 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:06 am
Also.. were the HGTA Sessions also recorded on 3-Track? or were more channels utilized for these sessions?
3-track. Studio B didn’t upgrade to their 16-track Ampex MM-1000 and transistor console until either 1969/1970. The exact installation date remains blurry but no later than then. I believe in 1966 they were still using the same Ampex 300-3 and tube console that had been installed in Bill Porter’s time.

HGTA is an album that will benefit from a fresh remix, since the original stereo mixes have the vocal slightly off-center for some reason.
Between the 3-Track HGTA sessions and the 1969/1970 16-Track transistorised console, Studio B had 4-Track [e.g., Guitar Man/Stay Away, Joe sessions] and 8-Track ["Beyond the Reef" was transferred to 8-Track at the August '68 overdub session] boards.




Marko
Posts: 3253
Registered for: 20 years 9 months
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by Marko »

Are the HGTA session outtakes newly remixed? Dont see any info on that in the opening post.


"I've learned very early in life, without a song, the day would never end. Without a song, a man ain't got a friend. Without a song, the road would never bend, without a song. So I'll keep on singing the song."


MaestroDavros
Posts: 181
Registered for: 8 years 4 months
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by MaestroDavros »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:17 pm
MaestroDavros wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:04 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:06 am
Also.. were the HGTA Sessions also recorded on 3-Track? or were more channels utilized for these sessions?
3-track. Studio B didn’t upgrade to their 16-track Ampex MM-1000 and transistor console until either 1969/1970. The exact installation date remains blurry but no later than then. I believe in 1966 they were still using the same Ampex 300-3 and tube console that had been installed in Bill Porter’s time.

HGTA is an album that will benefit from a fresh remix, since the original stereo mixes have the vocal slightly off-center for some reason.


It's hard to find a credible online source for this concern, but it seems odd if Studio B was 3-track in the middle of 1966. There's no doubt there were upgrades to 4-track and then 8-track before the studios (A and B) moved to 16-track at the end of the decade, as you claim.

Will post more if I find anything else.
elvisalisellers wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:47 pm
MaestroDavros wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:04 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:06 am
Also.. were the HGTA Sessions also recorded on 3-Track? or were more channels utilized for these sessions?
3-track. Studio B didn’t upgrade to their 16-track Ampex MM-1000 and transistor console until either 1969/1970. The exact installation date remains blurry but no later than then. I believe in 1966 they were still using the same Ampex 300-3 and tube console that had been installed in Bill Porter’s time.

HGTA is an album that will benefit from a fresh remix, since the original stereo mixes have the vocal slightly off-center for some reason.
Between the 3-Track HGTA sessions and the 1969/1970 16-Track transistorised console, Studio B had 4-Track [e.g., Guitar Man/Stay Away, Joe sessions] and 8-Track ["Beyond the Reef" was transferred to 8-Track at the August '68 overdub session] boards.
Thank you all. Admittedly I forgot to look at the preview cover art for the new set which has scans of the tape boxes, so that was an oversight on my part.



User avatar

tuttifrutti
Posts: 407
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Location: Maybe somewhere near you :-)
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by tuttifrutti »

I ordered all 3



User avatar

frus75
Posts: 5651
Registered for: 19 years 3 months
Location: BCN, Spain
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 1719 times
Age: 48

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by frus75 »

elvisalisellers wrote:
MaestroDavros wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:04 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:06 am
Also.. were the HGTA Sessions also recorded on 3-Track? or were more channels utilized for these sessions?
3-track. Studio B didn’t upgrade to their 16-track Ampex MM-1000 and transistor console until either 1969/1970. The exact installation date remains blurry but no later than then. I believe in 1966 they were still using the same Ampex 300-3 and tube console that had been installed in Bill Porter’s time.

HGTA is an album that will benefit from a fresh remix, since the original stereo mixes have the vocal slightly off-center for some reason.
Between the 3-Track HGTA sessions and the 1969/1970 16-Track transistorised console, Studio B had 4-Track [e.g., Guitar Man/Stay Away, Joe sessions] and 8-Track ["Beyond the Reef" was transferred to 8-Track at the August '68 overdub session] boards.
Thanks for the info my friend! I always wondered how 4 track recordings were made. I mean, I guess one track was for Elvis, but what went on each of the other 3 tracks.


Iván

La voz del Rey

User avatar

drjohncarpenter
Posts: 107879
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: United States of America
Has thanked: 11902 times
Been thanked: 34989 times
Age: 89

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by drjohncarpenter »

elvisalisellers wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:47 pm
Between the 3-Track HGTA sessions and the 1969/1970 16-Track transistorised console, Studio B had 4-Track [e.g., Guitar Man/Stay Away, Joe sessions] and 8-Track ["Beyond the Reef" was transferred to 8-Track at the August '68 overdub session] boards.




I have a path to confirming what console RCA's "Studio B" had in May and June 1966. Coming soon.

What is your source for claiming the studio was 3-track at that time?


.
Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

User avatar

drjohncarpenter
Posts: 107879
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: United States of America
Has thanked: 11902 times
Been thanked: 34989 times
Age: 89

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by drjohncarpenter »

yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 pm
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:07 pm
yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.


"another fail by Ernst"
"The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness"


What is wrong with you?


Nothing else to do Doc the almighty? Mind your own business. That is my opinion. If you can't accept other people's opinions you might better visit a 'read only' page like elvisinfonet.com.




Ignoring all your nasty comments, here's the deal about your "opinion," little buddy.

Within our forum guidelines you can post what you wish, and I can do the same. You don't like that, it's your problem.

However, any good member can see that you consistently imply that the Follow That Dream label is a failure, Ernst Jørgensen the reason for that so-called failure, and the label's prime motivation is financial.

It's bullshit, all of it, and I'll call it out every single time. It's despicable.

Again, what is wrong with you?


.
Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

User avatar

Mike C
Posts: 9846
Registered for: 21 years 2 months
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3832 times
Been thanked: 2143 times
Age: 47

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by Mike C »

elvisalisellers wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:53 pm
elvis-fan wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 6:44 am
Johnny2523 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:05 am
i think all the releases look pretty great! the only thing that i don't understand is why Jimmy Carpenter chose to use the Silver Box label for the last disc on the HGTA session box.
That's funny I noticed that too... seems an odd choice.
Likely an ode to the 1980 debut release of "Beyond the Reef".
I was thinking the same thing.


"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

User avatar

yellowstone
Posts: 136
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by yellowstone »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:38 am
yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 pm
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:07 pm
yellowstone wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I'll buy HGTA when takes 3 and 4 are on it. If it's another fail by Ernst I'll skip it. I have so many outtake CDs from this session. The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness. The feeling to have the definite release. If that is not given I'll spend by money elsewhere.

P.S. I will copy these last three sentences for all forthcoming releases and I hope Ernst might read them secretly.


"another fail by Ernst"
"The only reason to buy it all again is the completeness"


What is wrong with you?


Nothing else to do Doc the almighty? Mind your own business. That is my opinion. If you can't accept other people's opinions you might better visit a 'read only' page like elvisinfonet.com.




Ignoring all your nasty comments, here's the deal about your "opinion," little buddy.

Within our forum guidelines you can post what you wish, and I can do the same. You don't like that, it's your problem.

However, any good member can see that you consistently imply that the Follow That Dream label is a failure, Ernst Jørgensen the reason for that so-called failure, and the label's prime motivation is financial.

It's bullshit, all of it, and I'll call it out every single time. It's despicable.

Again, what is wrong with you?

You are so funny Doc. You ignore my nasty comments and then a diarrhea of words follows. And the result of that word-diarrhea is "The Doc is right". That's really funny cause you do exactly what I wrote and what you always do. You have nothing to add except to underline that your opinion is the only right one.
Setting my word "opinion" in quotation marks documents, that you don't take this word seriously if it's used by anyone but you. Very very poor little pseudo doc (Damn you pulled me down into that kindergarden jargon with your 'little buddy' term).

You wrote "Here is the deal ...". First I didn't ask to deal with you. Second: I buy HGTA when it's complete. That's what I do. What's there to 'deal' about? Even without you commenting to it and even if you call me a 'bad member of the forum' (Sorry, have to laugh again when I see the 'every good member' phrase in your reply. Good member = doing what the doctor orders?).

I will now prepare a pm for you to tell you what 'ignore' means. Maybe you should visit the real Dr. John Carpenter for his famous "anger reduction" therapy in the meantime.

And regarding "little buddy" .. he is by far not little and if you wanna talk to 'him' there will be an extra charge.

And by the way: When Ernst found out that a live recording of I'm Left You're Right She's Gone was missing on his 'baby' The Boy From Tupelo he was very frustrated because it just wasn't complete. So as soon as he re-released the box, he added the missing track.
So, if Ernst is pissed about his own mistakes it's good. But when we have to pay for his mistakes it's "What's wrong with you"?

That said let's go back to Elvis and the topic.




ElvisNZ
Posts: 59
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by ElvisNZ »

The shows chosen will there be care and some quality control when they are issued?
I have no problem about paying for high quality product I have a problem have to pay for a substandard release



User avatar

splanky
Posts: 696
Registered for: 21 years 1 month
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 118 times
Age: 79

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by splanky »

yellowstone ,
I guess you meant I Forgot To Remember To Forget . It was not an oversight by Ernst Jörgensen .
At the time of the release of the original box-set , nobody was aware that a live recording of
the song existed . The owner of the wire-tape had no idea that it contained a valuable track ,
because he innocently put it on youtube some time after the release of A Boy From Tupelo .


Best always,
Splanky

User avatar

yellowstone
Posts: 136
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by yellowstone »

Thanks for the reply.
Last edited by yellowstone on Sun May 28, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.



User avatar

yellowstone
Posts: 136
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Hot News: 3 New FTD releases (late june 2023)

Post by yellowstone »

I know the story. The song popped up while the box was in delivery from the factory. Sorry, mixed up the titles. But anyway. If that happens .. you want to have the definite product and only then you find out something is missing .. that is frustrating. For Ernst, for the fans .. but not for the Doc. That is what I don't understand from a collector's pov.