iplayastrat wrote: ↑
Thu May 19, 2022 7:30 am
BrianTCB wrote: ↑
Wed May 18, 2022 2:09 pm
iplayastrat wrote: ↑
Wed May 18, 2022 1:26 pm
BrianTCB wrote: ↑
Sun May 15, 2022 10:07 am
That's all you got? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA God you're such a loony tune, as are all Trump supporters who believe this horse crap.
1. Raped 27 women and got away with it,
2. Admitted that he enjoys sexual assault on tape "grab 'em by the pussy,"
3. Committed years of real estate fraud,
4. Accepted bribes and funding from Russia,
5. Wants to shoot peaceful protesters,
6. Takes full advantage of Racist, White Supremacist Nazis as his base.
Yeah. He's much better than Hillary. Got it.
I thought you and Mike C. and myself had reached some kind of truce on
the way we speak to each other. But I guess not. Unfortunate.
1. 27 women - prove it.
2. He uses foul and disgusting language. That part is true. But not the sexual assault.
3. Real Estate fraud. Maybe, but prove it.
4. Bribes from Russia? You've got the wrong President. Hunter and his father are in deep trouble (laptop).
5. Shoot protesters with rubber bullets. If crowds get out of hand like on January 6 - I say shoot them.
6. Those type of people are a miniscule part of his base.
The one good thing I can say about biden is, that he is much better than the criminal Hillary Clinton
Your assertions about Hillary are false and rooted in a deep dislike for anyone who doesn't fit your standard level of attractiveness (model, big boobs, and butts to match).
I do apologize for the stronger language. But when you start bringing in ridiculous "proof" to attack Hillary, without backing it up with facts, and instead are using conspiracy theories, simply because you hate her (simply because she's a woman who doesn't fit your default level of attractiveness), you don't lend much credibility to your argument.
Sure- be glad to. Here's your proof (which is far more proof than anything you've been able to dig up regarding anything Hillary Clinton was involved with).
1. The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct - https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12
2. Actually, it is - 26 women can't be wrong. Excuse the typo.
3. N.Y. Attorney General Outlines Pattern of Possible Fraud at Trump Business - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/18/nyregion/trump-organization-fraud-letitia-james.html
The New York State attorney general, Letitia James, accused Donald J. Trump’s family business late Tuesday of repeatedly misrepresenting the value of its assets to bolster its bottom line, saying in court papers that the company had engaged in “fraudulent or misleading” practices.
4. Has Trump Agreed To A Russian Bribe?
President Trump's actions before and after the election provide evidence that he has.
Shortly before the 2016 presidential election, Trump agreed, if elected, to lift United States sanctions on Russian individuals and entities in return for a 19% interest (worth 12 Billion Dollars) in Rosneft, Russia’s largest oil and gas company. Trump made a deal for an old fashioned, garden variety bribe of a public official.
A BRIBE scenario explains Trump’s constant fawning over Vladimir Putin. A BRIBE scenario explains Trump’s refusal to punish Russia for interference in the 2016 election and Trump’s refusal to do anything to deter and/or prevent future cyber-attacks by Russia.
A BRIBE scenario explains Trump’s unprecedented attacks on the free press (over 250 tweets attacking the press), his attacks on the F.B.I.(the agency charged with the duty to investigate bribes of public officials), his attacks on the United States Department of Justice (the agency charged with the prosecution of corrupt public officials) and his attacks on the C.I.A (the agency charged with protecting the United States from attacks by foreign countries like Russia).
A BRIBE scenario explains two secret high level efforts by Trump’s team to establish secret back-channel communications with Putin. A back-channel is needed because Trump hasn’t lifted Obama’s sanctions on Russia and Putin has yet to deliver full control of the Rosneft interest to Trump. It is an ongoing crime.
A BRIBE scenario explains Trump's five private/secret meetings with Putin (no other Americans present; not even Secretary of State) in Hamburg, Vietnam, Helsinki, Paris, Buenos Aries.
5. Wrong. All Trump supporters are fascist Nazis.