iplayastrat wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:42 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 1:14 pm
iplayastrat wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:40 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 2:14 am

I don't listen to right wing rags like the Drudge Report. And CNN far less now that it's becoming more right wing.

Personally I think the Drudge Report shows
links to both sides of the stories.
Looking at The Drudge Report headline of this particular crisis - they clearly blame Biden and the White House for things like the Baby Formula shortage, which is very clearly right wing and has nothing about "both sides". For the record, if both sides were being represented, it would show the culpability of Abbott nutrition and their hand in causing the latest crisis - and it would not be focusing on just the Biden White House, who bears no responsibility for this. But they are trying to right the ship, God bless him.
I can only go by what you say on the particular day you looked at the Drudge Report.

I take a few glances at it most everyday and a lot of times they have links to both sides
of the story.

Taking blame for something you did or didn't do comes with the territory of being President.
I know you hate him, but President Trump got blamed most every day for things he did or
didn't do. The Democrats hung the phony Russian Dossier around President Trump's neck.
And even now that it's been proven the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC paid for
the disinformation phony dossier (and were fined $113,00 dollars by the federal election
regulators), they and the media still push it as the truth.

Some members on here cling to the dossier as being the truth. Lies bought and paid for
by Clinton and the Democratic machine. Where are the retractions? The apologies?
They won't come. The life of a President.
The Russian Dossier isn't phony. A bi-partisan Senate report even backed up the Mueller report.

Instead of pushing hyperbole and outright lies invented by Barr and Trump that have zero basis in fact, you need to agree to the Mueller report before you can ever EVER EVER EVER claim that you are after the truth.

BrianTCB
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Bird poops on biden...

Post by BrianTCB »

And in other news, here's the lying liar, yet again...

Topic author
iplayastrat
Registered for: 14 years 8 months

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:07 am
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

I don't listen to right wing rags like the Drudge Report. And CNN far less now that it's becoming more right wing.

Looking at The Drudge Report headline of this particular crisis - they clearly blame Biden and the White House for things like the Baby Formula shortage, which is very clearly right wing and has nothing about "both sides". For the record, if both sides were being represented, it would show the culpability of Abbott nutrition and their hand in causing the latest crisis - and it would not be focusing on just the Biden White House, who bears no responsibility for this. But they are trying to right the ship, God bless him.
I can only go by what you say on the particular day you looked at the Drudge Report.

I take a few glances at it most everyday and a lot of times they have links to both sides
of the story.

Taking blame for something you did or didn't do comes with the territory of being President.
I know you hate him, but President Trump got blamed most every day for things he did or
didn't do. The Democrats hung the phony Russian Dossier around President Trump's neck.
And even now that it's been proven the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC paid for
the disinformation phony dossier (and were fined $113,00 dollars by the federal election
regulators)
, they and the media still push it as the truth.

Some members on here cling to the dossier as being the truth. Lies bought and paid for
by Clinton and the Democratic machine. Where are the retractions? The apologies?
The Russian Dossier isn't phony. A bi-partisan Senate report even backed up the Mueller report.
Then why did the Clinton Campaign and the DNC have to pay a $113,000 fine?
Hillary should be in jail. She's so much worse than her husband ever was.

My escape from society continues...

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 1:26 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

of the story.

regulators)
, they and the media still push it as the truth.

Then why did the Clinton Campaign and the DNC have to pay a $113,000 fine?
Hillary should be in jail. She's so much worse than her husband ever was.
All it is is bullshit. Because some screaming fascist conservative lawyer saw they had misfiled something under legal services instead of opposition research.

That's all you got? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA God you're such a loony tune, as are all Trump supporters who believe this horse crap.

Compared to a dirtbag fascist Hitler (Trump) that:

Raped 27 women and got away with it,
Admitted that he enjoys sexual assault on tape "grab 'em by the pussy,"
Committed years of real estate fraud,
Accepted bribes and funding from Russia,
Wants to shoot peaceful protesters,
Takes full advantage of Racist, White Supremacist Nazis as his base.
And on and on and on.

Yeah. He's much better than Hillary. Got it.

Topic author
iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:09 pm
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

That's all you got? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA God you're such a loony tune, as are all Trump supporters who believe this horse crap.

(Trump) that:

1. Raped 27 women and got away with it,
2. Admitted that he enjoys sexual assault on tape "grab 'em by the pussy,"
3. Committed years of real estate fraud,
4. Accepted bribes and funding from Russia,
5. Wants to shoot peaceful protesters,
6. Takes full advantage of Racist, White Supremacist Nazis as his base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you and Mike C. and myself had reached some kind of truce on
the way we speak to each other. But I guess not. Unfortunate.

1. 27 women - prove it.
2. He uses foul and disgusting language. That part is true. But not the sexual assault.
3. Real Estate fraud. Maybe, but prove it.
4. Bribes from Russia? You've got the wrong President. Hunter and his father are in deep trouble (laptop).
5. Shoot protesters with rubber bullets. If crowds get out of hand like on January 6 - I say shoot them.
6. Those type of people are a miniscule part of his base.

The one good thing I can say about biden is, that he is much better than the criminal Hillary Clinton

Topic author
iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

Wall Street Bloodbath
Dow Down 1,164

Just another sign biden needs to go.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:30 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:09 pm
iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

(Trump) that:

1. Raped 27 women and got away with it,
2. Admitted that he enjoys sexual assault on tape "grab 'em by the pussy,"
3. Committed years of real estate fraud,
4. Accepted bribes and funding from Russia,
5. Wants to shoot peaceful protesters,
6. Takes full advantage of Racist, White Supremacist Nazis as his base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you and Mike C. and myself had reached some kind of truce on
the way we speak to each other. But I guess not. Unfortunate.

1. 27 women - prove it.
2. He uses foul and disgusting language. That part is true. But not the sexual assault.
3. Real Estate fraud. Maybe, but prove it.
4. Bribes from Russia? You've got the wrong President. Hunter and his father are in deep trouble (laptop).
5. Shoot protesters with rubber bullets. If crowds get out of hand like on January 6 - I say shoot them.
6. Those type of people are a miniscule part of his base.

The one good thing I can say about biden is, that he is much better than the criminal Hillary Clinton
Your assertions about Hillary are false and rooted in a deep dislike for anyone who doesn't fit your standard level of attractiveness (model, big boobs, and butts to match).

I do apologize for the stronger language. But when you start bringing in ridiculous "proof" to attack Hillary, without backing it up with facts, and instead are using conspiracy theories, simply because you hate her (simply because she's a woman who doesn't fit your default level of attractiveness), you don't lend much credibility to your argument.

Sure- be glad to. Here's your proof (which is far more proof than anything you've been able to dig up regarding anything Hillary Clinton was involved with).

1. The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct - https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

2. Actually, it is - 26 women can't be wrong. Excuse the typo.

3. N.Y. Attorney General Outlines Pattern of Possible Fraud at Trump Business - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/18/nyregion/trump-organization-fraud-letitia-james.html

The New York State attorney general, Letitia James, accused Donald J. Trump’s family business late Tuesday of repeatedly misrepresenting the value of its assets to bolster its bottom line, saying in court papers that the company had engaged in “fraudulent or misleading” practices.

4. Has Trump Agreed To A Russian Bribe?

President Trump's actions before and after the election provide evidence that he has.
https://trumpbribe.com/

Shortly before the 2016 presidential election, Trump agreed, if elected, to lift United States sanctions on Russian individuals and entities in return for a 19% interest (worth 12 Billion Dollars) in Rosneft, Russia’s largest oil and gas company. Trump made a deal for an old fashioned, garden variety bribe of a public official.

A BRIBE scenario explains Trump’s constant fawning over Vladimir Putin. A BRIBE scenario explains Trump’s refusal to punish Russia for interference in the 2016 election and Trump’s refusal to do anything to deter and/or prevent future cyber-attacks by Russia.

A BRIBE scenario explains Trump’s unprecedented attacks on the free press (over 250 tweets attacking the press), his attacks on the F.B.I.(the agency charged with the duty to investigate bribes of public officials), his attacks on the United States Department of Justice (the agency charged with the prosecution of corrupt public officials) and his attacks on the C.I.A (the agency charged with protecting the United States from attacks by foreign countries like Russia).

A BRIBE scenario explains two secret high level efforts by Trump’s team to establish secret back-channel communications with Putin. A back-channel is needed because Trump hasn’t lifted Obama’s sanctions on Russia and Putin has yet to deliver full control of the Rosneft interest to Trump. It is an ongoing crime.

A BRIBE scenario explains Trump's five private/secret meetings with Putin (no other Americans present; not even Secretary of State) in Hamburg, Vietnam, Helsinki, Paris, Buenos Aries.

5. Wrong. All Trump supporters are fascist Nazis.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Typical republicans...scream and whine and cry about baby formula, but when it comes to aid?? THEY ALL VOTE AGAINST IT!!! HAH! What a joke!!
7F671D6C-DA8E-4955-95D6-E232D79E1147.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Thank you, Mr. President!!! :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

The formula is slated to arrive within days.

See, iplayastrat? I think you owe President Biden an apology.

The Biden Administration has directed HHS, ESDA, and DOD commercial aircraft to pick up overseas infant formula that meets U.S. health and safety standards

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/05/18/fact-sheet-president-biden-announces-new-actions-to-address-infant-formula-shortage/

Launching Operation Fly Formula.

To speed up the import of infant formula and get more formula to stores as soon as possible, President Biden has directed the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to use Department of Defense (DOD) commercial aircraft to pick up overseas infant formula that meets U.S. health and safety standards, so it can get to store shelves faster. DOD will use its contracts with commercial air cargo lines, as it did to move materials during the early months of the COVID pandemic, to transport products from manufacturing facilities abroad that have met Food and Drug Administration (FDA) safety standards. Bypassing regular air freighting routes will speed up the importation and distribution of formula and serve as an immediate support as manufacturers continue to ramp up production.

Topic author
iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:33 am

1. Your assertions about Hillary are false and rooted in a deep dislike for anyone who doesn't fit your standard level of attractiveness (model, big boobs, and butts to match).

2. All Trump supporters are fascist Nazis.
I don't understand how you came to think that about my thoughts
towards Hillary Clinton. I don't like her and I believe she's the most
corrupt politician in America. But I don't remember posting about
her looks. Maybe I've forgotten? (Seriously)

2. When you say "all Trump supporters are fascist Nazis". That means
you consider my mom to be that. I'm not going to cry about it, but I
think that's very mean and inaccurate.

Topic author
iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:05 am
Thank you, Mr. President!!!

But didn't you just say in the past couple of days that biden
had no control over the supply of baby formula?

If you can prove to me that biden actually reads the post on
here, I'll be more careful in what I say. But I'll still tell the
truth.

But the headlines for today are...

Stocks On Brink Of Bear

Gas Prices Hit Record

US Barreling Towards Recession

More Borrowers Missing Payments

Babies Hospitalized Over Formula Shortage

The list goes on and on...

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:27 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:33 am

1. Your assertions about Hillary are false and rooted in a deep dislike for anyone who doesn't fit your standard level of attractiveness (model, big boobs, and butts to match).

2. All Trump supporters are fascist Nazis.
I don't understand how you came to think that about my thoughts
towards Hillary Clinton. I don't like her and I believe she's the most
corrupt politician in America. But I don't remember posting about
her looks. Maybe I've forgotten? (Seriously)

2. When you say "all Trump supporters are fascist Nazis". That means
I have seen nothing about Trump supporters that would make me think otherwise. Sorry.
2022-05-20_05-54-34.png
2022-05-20_05-53-33.png
2022-05-20_05-51-25.png
2022-05-20_05-51-08.png
2022-05-20_05-50-31.png
2022-05-20_05-56-07.png
Need I say more?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:05 am
Thank you, Mr. President!!!

But didn't you just say in the past couple of days that biden
had no control over the supply of baby formula?

If you can prove to me that biden actually reads the post on
here, I'll be more careful in what I say. But I'll still tell the
truth.

But the headlines for today are...

Stocks On Brink Of Bear

Gas Prices Hit Record

US Barreling Towards Recession

More Borrowers Missing Payments

Babies Hospitalized Over Formula Shortage

The list goes on and on...
I said/meant that Biden wasn't responsible. One can not be "responsible for" and still have a positive impact through their generosity.

Your "version" of the truth, does not mean it's the truth. In fact, your assertion that Biden has any control or responsibility for worldwide gas prices and inflation, not to mention the individual missing their obligated payments is astounding, and shows an entire lack of understanding about how anything actually works.

And that you're just out there for spreading vicious propaganda and lies, just like the Nazis did.

Topic author
iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

BrianTCB wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:57 pm

When you say "all Trump supporters are fascist Nazis". That means
I have seen nothing about Trump supporters that would make me think otherwise. Sorry.

Need I say more?

BrianTCB
[/quote]

My mom wasn't there on January 6 and neither was I. I'd bet Mike C. wasn't there either.
Supporting President Trump on some of the things he did is not the same as liking him.

iplayastrat

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:05 am
BrianTCB wrote:

Need I say more?

BrianTCB

My mom wasn't there on January 6 and neither was I. I'd bet Mike C. wasn't there either.
Supporting President Trump on some of the things he did is not the same as liking him.

iplayastrat

[/quote]

Why do *I* have to apologize? From your posting history, and our interactions, you:

1. Constantly attack and question what I say, in spite of it all being fact (I don't do hyperbole),
2. Accuse me of blaming the baby formula shortage on Trump (even when I outlined the exact Trump policies that did this along with the reasons why Abbott Nutrition are all accountable),
3. Accuse Biden of forcing borrowers to miss their payments,
4. Accuse me of lying every time I provide factual information,
5. Spread conspiracy theories from the fringe sites on the internet (not to mention FOX News),
6. And on and on.

If anything, it is *you* who needs to apologize for spreading conspiracy theories and disinformation in an effort to attack Biden.

Mike C
Registered for: 19 years 2 months

Post by Mike C »

iplayastrat wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

Need I say more?

BrianTCB

iplayastrat

[/quote]

I was not there. I was working that day to pay taxes to fund the wasteful spending of the federal government!!

Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. She is free to think and support any person she choose. It is called the First Amendment.

"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

Topic author
iplayastrat

Post by iplayastrat »

Mike C wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:08 pm
iplayastrat wrote:

I thought I'd give you a chance and let you apologize to some of us Trump Supporters.
But no, you doubled down even including my mom.

iplayastrat
I was not there. I was working that day to pay taxes to fund the wasteful spending of the federal government!!

Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. She is free to think and support any person she choose. It is called the First Amendment.

Thanks Mike.

I'm starting to think BrianTCB was there stirring up all that trouble
and blaming it on Republicans.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

iplayastrat wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:22 am
Mike C wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:

I thought I'd give you a chance and let you apologize to some of us Trump Supporters.

iplayastrat

Thanks Mike.

I'm not part of the party who decided to partake in a fascist, insurrectionist coup, nor do I spread fake or false information.

Calling one out on lies is not stirring up trouble in any sense of the term, unless the person being called out stands to benefit from these lies that you are spreading, and they don't like they are being called out for being a liar.

If you're so bothered by that, perhaps you should rethink your party affiliations and learn some actual fact instead? And perhaps begin actually spreading the real truth (such as Biden is not responsible for the baby formula shortage - Abbott Nutrition is) instead of lies?

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:13 am
iplayastrat wrote:
Mike C wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:

iplayastrat

Thanks Mike.

I'm not part of the party who decided to partake in a fascist, insurrectionist coup, nor do I spread fake or false information.

Calling one out on lies is not stirring up trouble in any sense of the term, unless the person being called out stands to benefit from these lies that you are spreading, and they don't like they are being called out for being a liar.

If you're so bothered by that, perhaps you should rethink your party affiliations and learn some actual fact instead? And perhaps begin actually spreading the real truth (such as Biden is not responsible for the baby formula shortage - Abbott Nutrition is) instead of lies?
You know, I am starting to wonder if BrianTCB gets all his news from the recently departed DHS disinformation ‘czar’ Nina Jankowicz.

We otherwise know her as "Scarry Poppins". I sure hope I am wrong!

The reaction to this Orwellian-like creation was so horrific that the Biden folks have paused it. I never thought that anything would have shorter run than CNN+. :lol: :lol:

Biden's 'disinformation board' is PAUSED after just three weeks and its head Nina Jankowicz resigns after sparking outrage for pushing debunked Russian collusion claims and calling Hunter Biden's laptop a 'Trump campaign tool'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829859/Bidens-disinformation-board-PAUSED-just-three-weeks-following-outrage.html

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 2:47 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:13 am
iplayastrat wrote:
Mike C wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:

iplayastrat

Thanks Mike.

You know, I am starting to wonder if BrianTCB gets all his news from the recently departed DHS disinformation ‘czar’ Nina Jankowicz.

We otherwise know her as "Scarry Poppins". I sure hope I am wrong!

The reaction to this Orwellian-like creation was so horrific that the Biden folks have paused it. I never thought that anything would have shorter run than CNN+. :lol: :lol:

Biden's 'disinformation board' is PAUSED after just three weeks and its head Nina Jankowicz resigns after sparking outrage for pushing debunked Russian collusion claims and calling Hunter Biden's laptop a 'Trump campaign tool'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829859/Bidens-disinformation-board-PAUSED-just-three-weeks-following-outrage.html
Nope. But I definitely don't get my information from right wing extremist tabloid rags like The Daily Mail. :lol:

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Since iplayastrat is so fond of the truth, I am sure he will be delighted to learn that Biden is working extremely hard to solve the crisis caused in part by the former dirtbag.

78,000 pounds of infant formula arrives in US

https://apnews.com/article/biden-health-indianapolis-00f39fd46778ecdd543c22f3630d79ba?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A military plane carrying enough specialty infant formula for more than half a million baby bottles arrived Sunday in Indianapolis, the first of several flights expected from Europe aimed at relieving a shortage that has sent parents scrambling to find enough to feed their children.

President Joe Biden authorized the use of Air Force planes for the effort, dubbed “Operation Fly Formula,” because no commercial flights were available.

The formula weighed 78,000 pounds (35,380 kilograms), White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard Air Force One as Biden flew from South Korea to Japan.

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack was in Indianapolis to greet the arrival of the first shipment.

The flights are intended to provide “some incremental relief in the coming days” as the government works on a more lasting response to the shortage, Brian Deese, director of the White House National Economic Council, said Sunday.

Deese told CNN’s “State of the Union” that Sunday’s flight brought 15% of the specialty medical grade formula needed in the U.S., and because of various actions by the government, people should see “more formula in stores starting as early as this week.”

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:48 am

And this is relevant to this thread how exactly? It seems to be just more left-wing propaganda,IMHO.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:08 am
BrianTCB wrote:

And this is relevant to this thread how exactly? It seems to be just more left-wing propaganda,IMHO.
Not propaganda when it's a court case, Mike C.

Iplayastrat asked for some proof of rape/sexual assault, so it has been provided.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:44 am
Mike C wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:08 am
BrianTCB wrote:

Not propaganda when it's a court case, Mike C.

Iplayastrat asked for some proof of rape/sexual assault, so it has been provided.
It is a link to a civil complaint -- nothing more. It is allegation rather than proof. And from April of 2016. Whatever happened to the case?

Elvis as Danny Fisher