Tupelo's own Elvis Presley by Memphis Recording Service

Post here all polls related to Elvis Albums/Songs Etc.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Does it matter to you the Elvis fan Where and How the Individual Got his Material ???

yes
31%
no
69%

Total votes: 16

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707
Registered for: 17 years

Tupelo's own Elvis Presley by Memphis Recording Service

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

Hey All you hard Working , Money Spending Elvis Fans!!! I learned that the Author/ Creator of this Project is a Fraud!!!! He produces these projects with the Stolen Pictures and footage from MANY other well Known PEOPLE within the Private Elvis Collectors Community, If you look closely at this project and compare his work to the Books written by Maxine Brown , Stanley Oberst, Sherif Hanna, you see the same Pictures. There are signed Legal Documents that clearly show the Copy Rights to these Documents and Photo's do not belong to Mr. Pirzada, I guess he thinks because he doesnt live in USA he doesnt have to adhere to the same standards as all the rest of us, I for one will not patronize the kind of Behavior that Elvis would turn over in his grave over, these individuals are the scum of this industry, releasing second rate Copies at HIGH $$$, why not release the very best to the public?? REFUSE THESE, and wait for the real thing.

ekenee
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Registered for: 21 years 4 months

Post by ekenee »

Quote:

REFUSE THESE, and wait for the real thing.

Yeah like when is that gonna come?

To answer your question, no, I don't care where anything comes from.

I have been collecting bootleg records for years and then cd's and dvd-r's. Some of my favorite items comes from un-authorized sources.

Do you think I am going to wait for bmg to put the stuff out? NO.

Do you think I am going to wait for MGM to put out a decent ETTWII? No.

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

Then Prepare to Open your Bank Vault to collect them because the items i am referring to are not in BMG's Hands, they are in private individuals hands who are working out the details as we speak, Did you not learn that you shouldnt buy the first thing that comes along , because usually better will come along and for cheaper, Just keep watching and you will find that this is true, Boot Legged Copies are Just that, Low Quality, made for the sake of $$$$$, Are you Saying it doesnt matter to you if the individual Stole? That the End Justifies the Means? That is not the Elvis World I know , and I will not be buying from Memphis Recording Service out of London anytime soon.
ekenee wrote:Quote:

REFUSE THESE, and wait for the real thing.

Yeah like when is that gonna come?

To answer your question, no, I don't care where anything comes from.

I have been collecting bootleg records for years and then cd's and dvd-r's. Some of my favorite items comes from un-authorized sources.

Do you think I am going to wait for bmg to put the stuff out? NO.

Do you think I am going to wait for MGM to put out a decent ETTWII? No.

ekenee

Post by ekenee »

Oh I realize its very expensive to collect Elvis items and that the worst quality stuff usually comes out first then they discover a better source.

But even with legit companies like BMG and the movie studios, you get the constant "upgrades". So whether its a bootleg or not I have no preference.

I have no way of knowing if something is stolen when its released.

I don't have the time or energy to do research on every single little item that comes out.
I am a collector and when something rare is released I usually buy it, but I have been very selective lately.

So are you saying Parahza stole the 1956 Tupelo concert footage?

Because that is why I bought that release.

So why don't you give me a hint or PM me as to what is going to be released that is worth anything that they are working out details of, that is apparently stolen.

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

To pass up this book and dvd, would be passing up one of the best projects to come down the pike in many a moon... 'certainly one of the best '50s products as well.

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

JEFF d wrote:To pass up this book and dvd, would be passing up one of the best projects to come down the pike in many a moon... 'certainly one of the best '50s products as well.

JEFF d
EP fan
I am shocked you people do not care anything about the History of What you are Buying, Is this what the Elvis Collectors world has Become? A Shark Infested cut throat Business that, Doesnt matter How the person goes about putting something out, as long as it Makes $$$ its ok? I DO NOT AGREE, Where is the Love for Elvis?? it seems to often it stems from the angle of dollar signs CHa ChING :shock: I am in no way saying to stop buying from Bootleggers, I know we wouldnt have alot of great materials had it not been for that, but when the Person is Ruthless and so Out Right about it, thats where i have to draw the line,

daz cav
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Post by daz cav »

Well said jeff d, im with you on that!

If the private collectors are sitting on footage and audio that they are willing to share with the fans why dont they.
50yrs for the sullivan shows
30 + years for the on tour stuff circulating
30 + years for the ttwii footage
Thats why we take what we can when we can and/or able to get hold of.
Cmon if you wanna share it feel free but till then im sticking to the usual :lol:
£10 says we dont see anymore (New unseen eot) till the year 2030 Shame Damn Shame :cry:

ekenee

Post by ekenee »

elvis grl......I want to know how am I supposed to know if the material is stolen or not. I have a feeling that this is all a joke, since you didn't address any one of my questions.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Paging Daryl...

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

ekenee wrote:elvis grl......I want to know how am I supposed to know if the material is stolen or not. I have a feeling that this is all a joke, since you didn't address any one of my questions.
This is not a Joke I assure you. YES, Mr Pirzada stole this footage and knew full well who it belonged to, and had the Nerve to call this person his Friend. There is a FULL LENGTH color version of the Tupelo Show and interview, Your Version is a 2nd rate copy and missing key Elements, that you did not get to see. I have seen the Original and it is Mind Blowing, compared to what you have. I will keep you posted on this subject, when to expect the Best , and I can Promise you it will not be in Year 3000 lol, The Bad thing is there is no Way of Knowing who the Bad one's are, I guess you wait and see what is said after the release , then you make your own informed decisions

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I'll believe it when I see it. Unless evidence is supplied your claims are no more truthful than if I were to claim the very same thing. Care to identify yourself and how you "know" these things?

ekenee

Post by ekenee »

Elvis grl8707 wrote:

There is a FULL LENGTH color version of the Tupelo Show and interview, Your Version is a 2nd rate copy and missing key Elements, that you did not get to see. I have seen the Original and it is Mind Blowing, compared to what you have.

Is it your contention then that the what was released was in color and complete but was released in Black and white and edited so they later could re-sell it as an upgrade?

So would the color footage be the same exact footage we got in Black and white but in color and not edited?

By the way, if you read my comments somewhere on this website about this very video, I was practically the only one that made the comment that he purposely kept footage back. I came up with this theory just by analyzing the footage and the way it was edited. To me, it didn't look like it could have been originally filmed that way, but rather the work of poor editing. So again, if what you say is true, I would not be surprised.
What does surprise me is that claim of color. If its a movietone news reel, I would think they would film in black and white.
But no, not surprised to hear it was edited.

I have an open mind, and have been very critical of these kinds of practices that rip off elvis fans. Read my review of Hot shots cool clips volume 2 in the review section to see where I am coming from.

If what you are saying is true.... then yes I would be pissed off.

The thing is Pirazda is a legit company and not considered bootleg just as MGM and warner brothers video, that is why it is so hard to tell the good guys from the bad. He apparently has the copyright on this material.

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

daz cav wrote:Well said jeff d, im with you on that!

If the private collectors are sitting on footage and audio that they are willing to share with the fans why dont they.
50yrs for the sullivan shows
30 + years for the on tour stuff circulating
30 + years for the ttwii footage
Thats why we take what we can when we can and/or able to get hold of.
Cmon if you wanna share it feel free but till then im sticking to the usual :lol:
£10 says we dont see anymore (New unseen eot) till the year 2030 Shame Damn Shame :cry:
Copy Right Laws Stop that from Happening in the USA, Laws that Apply to Collectors here prohibit them from Legally releasing certain materials. We All Should write and complain to EPE, Inc. and Demand the legalized Release of this Material , for the Fans who Want it, that in turn would Block these "Undesirable Elements" within the Elvis Memorabilia Community, from doing what this Creep did, and I wonder how long Ernst Jorgenson will Turn a Blind Eye to this Growing and Critical Problem that is Threatening to taint the Quality and Value of what Ever may be left of the Films and pictures of Elvis Presley Legacy. We as Fans Owe that to the next generation to Preserve these very special piece's of History for all generations to enjoy, When these Crooks, Mass Produce and copy the material, it diminishes the quality of Product, and the Crispness and Sharpness of the photo is lost forever, We have to save these items from that. and with that being said, We cannot accept Mediocre Projects that are lineing the Pockets of People who dont even really like Elvis, Its Pitiful what this has Become,

jetblack
Registered for: 19 years 11 months

Post by jetblack »

Elvis grl8707 wrote:

'There is a FULL LENGTH color version of the Tupelo Show and interview, Your Version is a 2nd rate copy and missing key Elements, that you did not get to see. I have seen the Original and it is Mind Blowing, compared to what you have'.

Anyone could come up with a claim like this. When and where did you see this material? How Long does it last? If so, when will it be released?

If / Until questions like this are answered how can you be taken seriously?

Andy

Rob

Post by Rob »

ekenee wrote:I don't care where anything comes from. I have been collecting bootleg records for years. Some of my favorite items comes from un-authorized sources.
Ditto.

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:I am shocked you people do not care anything about the History of What you are Buying, Is this what the Elvis Collectors world has Become?
A Shark Infested cut throat Business that, Doesnt matter How the person goes about putting something out, as long as it Makes $$$ its ok?
Well, all we want to do is get our hands on the product.

If the legit sources can't or won't provide it - we'll take what's going.

As ekenee says, some real good stuff has come from 'unofficial' sources.

It's like the latest news & rumours - we don't go to the official EPE site for things like that.

They will be the last place to report anything new in the Elvis world !

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

TJ
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Post by TJ »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote: There is a FULL LENGTH color version of the Tupelo Show and interview, Your Version is a 2nd rate copy and missing key Elements, that you did not get to see. I have seen the Original and it is Mind Blowing, compared to what you have.
What a crock. Full length colour version? It wasn't even filmed in colour in the first place. :roll:

As for the comment about us rushing out to buy the first thing that's released; this footage had been unavailable for 50 yrs!! What do you expect? If someone else has the footage in better quality and they were outraged by the inferior version being released, why no warning before it came out? We all knew about this for some time before the release date, so there was plenty of time for someone to intervene and make it clear that a better copy would become available. Bit late to moan about it this late in the day.

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote: There is a FULL LENGTH color version of the Tupelo Show and interview, Your Version is a 2nd rate copy and missing key Elements, that you did not get to see. I have seen the Original and it is Mind Blowing, compared to what you have.
What a crock. Full length colour version? It wasn't even filmed in colour in the first place. :roll:

As for the comment about us rushing out to buy the first thing that's released; this footage had been unavailable for 50 yrs!! What do you expect? If someone else has the footage in better quality and they were outraged by the inferior version being released, why no warning before it came out? We all knew about this for some time before the release date, so there was plenty of time for someone to intervene and make it clear that a better copy would become available. Bit late to moan about it this late in the day.

We dont expect anything different from Our Over Seas Elvis Friend's , I know how hard it is for you to get Quality Elvis Merchandise, Keep watching is all i can tell you , I know what i am talking about , and at this point i cannot give specific names, but what i am saying is true, and to Keep a Watch on the Elvis News, in the next coming Months.

ekenee

Post by ekenee »

Elvis_grl8087, you must understand the skeptism, and its not just from people in the USA.

Over the years there have been many individuals who post wild claims for no other reason than, they didn't get enough hugs from their mommy and so they desperately need the attention.

So as Elvis fans, we have been dissapointed way too many times to count.
And if your claim is true, why have they waited for over 50 years to come forward with this film? You can understand after waiting 50 years why us diehard fans would clamour for anything new, even in black and white.

Is it possible that they just colorized it?

jetblack
Registered for: 19 years 11 months

Post by jetblack »

Looks like 'Elvis_grl8707' is just another so-called new member trying to make a name for themselves with outragous comments without a shred of evidence to back anything up.

Can't answer questions and wait months - yeah by then this writer will be glad he has forgotten all about this useless thread.

Andy

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

ekenee wrote:Elvis_grl8087, you must understand the skeptism, and its not just from people in the USA.

Over the years there have been many individuals who post wild claims for no other reason than, they didn't get enough hugs from their mommy and so they desperately need the attention.

And if your claim is true, why have they waited for over 50 years to come forward with this film? You can understand after waiting 50 years why us diehard fans would clamour for anything new, even in black and white.

Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part , but i can tell you the WHOLE version is on the way, thats why as a Fellow Elvis Fan, I advise you not be too quickly to jump and buy this one. A better one is on the way. Also, the Individual who now hold's this footage, has not been in possession of it for 50 years, this is something that was found in the last few years, and it is absolutely Breath taking, you would really be Upset to see the Difference in the Real Mc Coy and the Cheap Carbon Copy that is published in this project.

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

jetblack wrote:Looks like 'Elvis_grl8707' is just another so-called new member trying to make a name for themselves with outragous comments without a shred of evidence to back anything up.

Can't answer questions and wait months - yeah by then this writer will be glad he has forgotten all about this useless thread.

Andy
My Accusations are true and very founded, I have responded to every Post in a reasonable amount of time, But Thank you for your Comment anyway :roll:

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Re: Tupelo's own Elvis Presley by Memphis Recording Service

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:Hey All you hard Working , Money Spending Elvis Fans!!! I learned that the Author/ Creator of this Project is a Fraud!!!! He produces these projects with the Stolen Pictures and footage from MANY other well Known PEOPLE within the Private Elvis Collectors Community, If you look closely at this project and compare his work to the Books written by Maxine Brown , Stanley Oberst, Sherif Hanna, you see the same Pictures. There are signed Legal Documents that clearly show the Copy Rights to these Documents and Photo's do not belong to Mr. Pirzada, I guess he thinks because he doesnt live in USA he doesnt have to adhere to the same standards as all the rest of us, I for one will not patronize the kind of Behavior that Elvis would turn over in his grave over, these individuals are the scum of this industry, releasing second rate Copies at HIGH $$$, why not release the very best to the public?? REFUSE THESE, and wait for the real thing.
Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part , but i can tell you the WHOLE version is on the way, thats why as a Fellow Elvis Fan, I advise you not be too quickly to jump and buy this one. A better one is on the way. Also, the Individual who now hold's this footage, has not been in possession of it for 50 years, this is something that was found in the last few years, and it is absolutely Breath taking, you would really be Upset to see the Difference in the Real Mc Coy and the Cheap Carbon Copy that is published in this project.

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

ekenee wrote:Elvis_grl8087, you must understand the skeptism, and its not just from people in the USA.

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
ekenee wrote:elvis grl......I want to know how am I supposed to know if the material is stolen or not. I have a feeling that this is all a joke, since you didn't address any one of my questions.
This is not a Joke I assure you. YES, Mr Pirzada stole this footage and knew full well who it belonged to, and had the Nerve to call this person his Friend. There is a FULL LENGTH color version of the Tupelo Show and interview, Your Version is a 2nd rate copy and missing key Elements, that you did not get to see. I have seen the Original and it is Mind Blowing, compared to what you have. I will keep you posted on this subject, when to expect the Best , and I can Promise you it will not be in Year 3000 lol, The Bad thing is there is no Way of Knowing who the Bad one's are, I guess you wait and see what is said after the release , then you make your own informed decisions