Homemade artwork

Alternate cover art done by fans

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Homemade artwork

Post by name89081@gmail.com »

Here are the (shambles of) covers I make.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Re: Homemade artwork

:facep:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

As a follow up to last year's Where No One Stands Alone, I created "Elvis - A Thing Called Love"

The same concept as WNOSA; remixed instrumentation matched with alternate takes of songs like "Somebody Bigger Than You And I"

Somebody Bigger Than You And I
A Thing Called Love
Put Your Hand In The Hand
Swing Down, Sweet Chariot
Where Did They Go, Lord
He Knows Just What I Need
I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs
Run On
Reach Out To Jesus
You Better Run
Milky White Way
An Evening Prayer
I Believe
If That Isn't Love

Bonus Tracks

You'll Never Walk Alone (feat. Yolanda Adams)
How Great Thou Art (feat. Carrie Underwood)
Where No One Stands Alone (Live)
A Thing Called Love (The Imperials)

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Get ready...

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Make yourself comfortable...

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Where's that popcorn..

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

:facep:

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

:facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep:

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

:roll: :|

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Bored yet? Emjel probably is, if he sees this.

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

That's all for now!

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Wait

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Umm... got anything to say, anyone? I didn't create these for nothing :facep:

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

:facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep:

CountCanada

Post by CountCanada »

As someone who has attempted to make my own CD covers as well, I rather like what you have created.
Nice work.
Steve

Topic author
name89081@gmail.com

Thanks Steve, God bless

rockinrebel

Post by rockinrebel »

name89081@gmail.com on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:56 pm wrote:Umm... got anything to say, anyone? I didn't create these for nothing :facep:

You've posted several variations on the same cover design with no information whatsoever on the concept or contents of the album. Some context would help people to comment.

On the designs specifically, I would suggest being more careful about where you place the fonts, and the sizes of them.

It sometimes also necessary to edit images in order to create space for the text, so that the overall design doesn't look too busy.

Topic author
Someone

Post by Someone »

rockinrebel on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:35 pm wrote:
name89081@gmail.com on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:56 pm wrote:Umm... got anything to say, anyone? I didn't create these for nothing :facep:

You've posted several variations on the same cover design with no information whatsoever on the concept or contents of the album. Some context would help people to comment.

On the designs specifically, I would suggest being more careful about where you place the fonts, and the sizes of them.

It sometimes also necessary to edit images in order to create space for the text, so that the overall design doesn't look too busy.

He's gone now. Looks like a Houston 1970 album and maybe the title refers to the space between the audience and Elvis; there was a big gap; hence them being "so far away." :D

rockinrebel

Post by rockinrebel »

Someone on Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:27 pm wrote:
rockinrebel on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:35 pm wrote:

He's gone now. Looks like a Houston 1970 album and maybe the title refers to the space between the audience and Elvis; there was a big gap; hence them being "so far away." :D

Thanks for the info. Makes sense now. Judging by the sound quality of the 1970 Astrodome shows, it's hardly worth the effort. If only a soundboard would turn up. Now that would be cool.