My custom covers and artwork

Alternate cover art done by fans

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Someone

My custom covers and artwork

Post by Someone »

Greetings-
I have a passion for artwork and seeing the alternate covers of Steamroller Blues and Elvis 2000, I have created my own thread. I think of art as the only way to display the ideas of my mind visually, rather than just describing it. For example, if I have an idea for a new release, rather than description only, I'll make a cover to accompany that description (not all covers will have a description, however). This creates a better understanding of the idea. I appreciate you might think I'm strange, but hey, everything is strange somehow. So enjoy.

This first cover took ages yesterday and is inspired by Johnny's covers; hence the rainbow taken from a menu. It is an idea to take unreleased recordings from the season and remastered / restored tracks all combined to make a very enjoyable listening experience. The content might be revealed soon, depending on how I feel. Here you go.

Oh, criticism is welcome and I do requests free of charge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brf1964

Re: My custom covers and artwork

Post by brf1964 »

Very nice Someone

Topic author
Someone

Post by Someone »

brf1964 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:39 pm wrote:Very nice Someone

Thank you, brf1964 :D
Any requests?

Topic author
Someone

Post by Someone »

This year, Straight Arrow released CDs with great quality content, but not great artwork. Awful, to be honest. I learned from someone's posts that the guy doing it quit due to lack of good pay, so they had to take it up themselves. I'd have been honoured to make covers for them. I'm working on new covers for "Elvis - Strike Like Lightning" - enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
Someone

Post by Someone »

Back cover

Topic author
Someone

Post by Someone »

Full outer artwork