Wanted! 47-8118 Please Don't Drag That String ALONG Error B-Side

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
ElvisRareRecords.com
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Wanted! 47-8118 Please Don't Drag That String ALONG Error B-Side

Post by ElvisRareRecords.com »

Wanted! 47-8188 (You're The) Devil In Disguise / Please Don't Drag That String ALONG Error 45 in VG+, or better condition with Clean Labels for purchase &/or trade. Thank You.

Keeping ELVIS King!

ERR Site...
http://www.ElvisRareRecords.com

eBay Store​...
https://www.ebay.com/usr/Elvis-Rare-Records

ThankYa, ThankYaVeryMuch!! ♫

songwriter8491
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Re: Wanted! 47-8118 Please Don't Drag That String ALONG Error B-Side

Post by songwriter8491 »

I have the 45 Please don't drag that string along if you want to buy it please email me at robbiemccurdy@bellsouth.net

PrinceElvis
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

Post by PrinceElvis »

songwriter8491 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:38 pm
I have the 45 Please don't drag that string along if you want to buy it please email me at robbiemccurdy@bellsouth.net
I am interested in purchasing this item; is it still available?

BobDylan
Registered for: 9 years 5 months

Post by BobDylan »

songwriter8491 wrote:
ERR will give you a fraction of its value and then try to sell it for 1000 times what they bought from you for.

PrinceElvis
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

Post by PrinceElvis »

BobDylan wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:08 am
songwriter8491 wrote:
ERR will give you a fraction of its value and then try to sell it for 1000 times what they bought from you for.
I wholeheartedly disagree. I have been dealing with ERR for over 20 years on every level - purchases, sales and trades. I have always found ERR to be among the most reputable dealers/collectors I have ever done business with. Always a pleasure to work with ERR.