Evidence elvis alive..

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, drjohncarpenter, Site Mechanic

Topic author
serge64
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Evidence elvis alive..

Post by serge64 »

First of all, i'm a new member and i dont know if its the right forum section, anyway..

There's a facebook page call: Evidence Elvis Presley is alive, run a by an idiot who thinks Gladys presley gave born to triplets, the problem is they are a lot people who believe his stuff, he posted a picture of Elvis in store (probably Lansky) looking at himself in mirror trying clothes, he pretends there is Elvis and his 2 identical brothers wearing different clothes (which is false) tough the 3 brothers have the same face expresssion a the same time, (of course its a mirror) and you know what? they all believe this????

How peoples can be so dumb? am i dreaming??? :wtf:

keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 9 months
Mood:

Re: Evidence elvis alive..

Post by keninlincs »

Theres many a fool born every day,these pages cater for those fools

-instagram kenh1964

Topic author
serge64
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by serge64 »

I know, i just cant get over it! ok i will for my mental health...

I have just banned from their facebook page...

Erhan
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Erhan »

Consanguineous marriage!

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Erhan

YOUTUBE
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

elvislady1964
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Post by elvislady1964 »

I just been and checked out the page, this is why they think elvis is a triplet.....

ISN'T IT INTERESTING THAT IN 2010 THERE WAS A DESKTOP UTILITIES SOFTWARE AVAILABLE NAMED "REMEMBER ELVIS 3"!! LOOK AT THE PICTURE FOR THE SOFTWARE WITH THE ELVIS TRILOGY ON IT INDICATING 3 BROTHERS (TRIPLETS)!! INTERESTING ISN'T IT????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Welcome To My World!
https://www.youtube.com/user/elvislady
Do Something Worth Remembering...... Elvis Presley

Thank You
Jeanette

Tony Trout
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Tony Trout »

There's an old Southern saying that goes something like this: "There's a fool born every day!"

Sadly, these "Is Elvis Alive?" fools still believe that Elvis is alive at the age of 82. The real problem is - "Will they still be saying that same thing 100 years from now??"

Elvis is D-E-A-D and cold and stiff as a board (whatever is left of him in his tomb at Graceland - I'd say that forty years later, there's probably not much left depending on the embalming techniques used back in 1977.

I'll leave this crazy thread by saying this: Elvis died when he was supposed to. That's what, fortunately or unfortunately, has partly made him the legend that he is: Because he died so young and accomplished so much in that short 42 years of life on this Earth that no on else will ever be able to equal what he's done! I used to be one of the fools who believed that Elvis was alive - but I saw through Gail Brewer-Giorgio's bullshit pretty quickly even though she made good arguments for Elvis faking his death: For example - no Coroner's inquest; pictures taken at the time of the death scene (if any) have disappeared; the toxicology reports have vanished, etc., etc.

Maybe someday these idiots on FB will find out the truth.

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).