Local TV Coverage of Elvis 35th Anniversary - Im On it :)

You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Sergio Luiz
Registered for: 21 years

Local TV Coverage of Elvis 35th Anniversary - Im On it :)

Post by Sergio Luiz »

The local TV channel here in my city in Brazil made this story regarding Elvis and the 35th anniversary of his death and I appeared on a bit about Elvis collection. I showed a bit of my collection and talked about the importance of Elvis.
Saddly, they had to ruin everything by putting a ETA on it :( :evil:
I appear on the first segment, then the ETA in some kind of event here in my city, then it goes back to me at 03:00 and ends with the ETA again in the studio :(
I tried to convince them to show A Boy From Tupelo wich had arrived the day they were filming, and maybe play a short clip of Little Mama, wich I told they was a new, unreleased song, but they didnt have any intrest on it, sadly.

http://g1.globo.com/videos/parana/paranatv-1edicao/t/edicoes/v/ha-35-anos-morria-o-rei-do-rocknroll/2092550/

Joe Car

Re: Local TV Coverage of Elvis 35th Anniversary - Im On it :

Post by Joe Car »

Sergio Luiz wrote:The local TV channel here in my city in Brazil made this story regarding Elvis and the 35th anniversary of his death and I appeared on a bit about Elvis collection. I showed a bit of my collection and talked about the importance of Elvis.
I appear on the first segment, then the ETA in some kind of event here in my city, then it goes back to me at 03:00 and ends with the ETA again in the studio :(
I tried to convince them to show A Boy From Tupelo wich had arrived the day they were filming, and maybe play a short clip of Little Mama, wich I told they was a new, unreleased song, but they didnt have any intrest on it, sadly.

http://g1.globo.com/videos/parana/paranatv-1edicao/t/edicoes/v/ha-35-anos-morria-o-rei-do-rocknroll/2092550/
Very nice Sergio!

Topic author
Sergio Luiz

Post by Sergio Luiz »

Thanks Joe! ::rocks

karlos
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Post by karlos »

Sergio Luiz wrote:The local TV channel here in my city in Brazil made this story regarding Elvis and the 35th anniversary of his death and I appeared on a bit about Elvis collection. I showed a bit of my collection and talked about the importance of Elvis.

Ty Sergio - Loved seeing ya on this - Ty for sharing this buddy - Its Great - ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevefry
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Post by steevefry »

::rocks Bravo Sergio !!!