Personal Attacks Ignored by Mods

This section is to discuss forum related matters. Per guidelines, disciplinary actions taken against member(s) past and present will not be discussed.
We understand some discussion may become heated, but all we ask is that you remain civil at all times. This forum is meant to give you, the member, an outlet to discuss how we can improve the forum in many different ways. Therefore, it is to be used to come up with solutions - not cause more problems!

Moderators: FECC-Moderator, Moderator5, Moderator3, Site Mechanic

Walter Hale 4

Re: Personal Attacks Ignored by Mods

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Lonely Summer on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:47 pm wrote:
TINML on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:56 pm wrote:I’ve never been suspended and I’ve been here since 2002, and my posts are not going through on the pro Juan Luis topics. Which is absurd considering he gave us access to rare recordings
Try "Phoenix - The Elvis Forum". A lot of refugees from FECC have moved over there. People are a lot more polite over there, friendly, not much of the condescending tone we get here from certain forum regulars.

I'm the exception. I left there after seeing my Lennon Imagine topic being derailed and ruined by some members discussing his personal life, apparently he was a woman beater, blaming him for death of his manager... put simply what's this to do with his most celebrated album and blu ray re- release :?: and so was frustrated mainly with the failure by the moderators there to either remove the stupid inconsequential posts or to put a lock to the topic, as asked.
Will return here now on a more regular basis.

Lonely Summer

Post by Lonely Summer »

Robt on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:41 pm wrote:
TINML on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:56 pm wrote:I’ve never been suspended and I’ve been here since 2002, and my posts are not going through on the pro Juan Luis topics. Which is absurd considering he gave us access to rare recordings
Try "Phoenix - The Elvis Forum". A lot of refugees from FECC have moved over there. People are a lot more polite over there, friendly, not much of the condescending tone we get here from certain forum regulars.

I'm the exception. I left there after seeing my Lennon Imagine topic being derailed and ruined by some members discussing his personal life, apparently he was a woman beater, blaming him for death of his manager... put simply what's this to do with his most celebrated album and blu ray re- release :?: and so was frustrated mainly with the failure by the moderators there to either remove the stupid inconsequential posts or to put a lock to the topic, as asked.
I guess i missed that thread. Honestly, i don't visit either place all that often anymore. What more is there to be said at this point about Elvis and his career? I don't buy all the new compilations coming out, either. Last one i bought was Way Down in the Jungle Room. Still an Elvis fan, but there's other music that i feel is much more overlooked than Elvis'.

Call it what you want, it's alright, it's rock and roll to me

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

The Phoenix Elvis Forum is now manned by pompous people who if they were ever in my presence, would have zero chance of debating me. I attended 9 grammar, middle and high schools, had 645 classmates of sundry nationalities, interacting with them as I turned from child to teenager in four different languages and 7 different countries and I NEVER, EVER, requested my parents to move me to another. Same with the 5 instittutions of higher learning, in two continents. If I went there, I certainly wanted to stay there., meeting in the process about 10,000 other students. Now, after less than 48 hours of being a visitor at the aforementioned forum, and witnessing the hate they have for our Forum, I decided to leave them, as we say in spanigh, "hablando solos".

Rob

Post by Rob »

I love all of those bastards over there. They always treated me great when I visited. Hearing that they hate us so much hurts my feelings.

I missed this tattletale thread...thanks so much for reviving it.

The United States of America have had
forty-six Presidents, but only ONE King!

Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen.
You're a beautiful audience.

TINML

Post by TINML »

Lonely Summer on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:57 pm wrote:

I guess i missed that thread. Honestly, i don't visit either place all that often anymore. What more is there to be said at this point about Elvis and his career? I don't buy all the new compilations coming out, either. Last one i bought was Way Down in the Jungle Room. Still an Elvis fan, but there's other music that i feel is much more overlooked than Elvis'.
don't have much to add to the thread but I love your avatar ::rocks

"We can do what we want, we can live as we chose. You see, there's no guarantee, we've got nothing to lose.."

Lonely Summer

Post by Lonely Summer »

TINML wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:12 pm
Lonely Summer on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:57 pm wrote:

don't have much to add to the thread but I love your avatar ::rocks
Thanks. Had to revisit this thread again; surprised I haven't been banned again. Tired of the abuse from a certain member here. He thinks he's clever, but he's just annoying.

Call it what you want, it's alright, it's rock and roll to me