Moderator #3 - Information

This section is to discuss forum related matters. Per guidelines, disciplinary actions taken against member(s) past and present will not be discussed.
We understand some discussion may become heated, but all we ask is that you remain civil at all times. This forum is meant to give you, the member, an outlet to discuss how we can improve the forum in many different ways. Therefore, it is to be used to come up with solutions - not cause more problems!

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Walter Hale 4
Registered for: 18 years

Moderator #3 - Information

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Appreciate your response.

First of all the title of the subject and topic is "A Minnesota Murder" OK !

Therefore the topic should have been all about and devoted to the unrest and protests within the confines of the USA and the outcome of the officers involved.

As far as I'm concerned the topic become derailed by two other members when the riots spread to other countries and the same members engaged in a protracted international argument. This therefore warranted a new topic.
In fact I started one where you could have moved which i requested the 9 posts to. But no NOTHING.

As for topics i delete that attracted no response. That is my (or any members) prerogative and i have done so for many years (almost as long as i been here) including various other forums. No Big deal ! I sometimes bring them back or , as with the two Beatles clips, delete and add them to the appreciation topic.

As mentioned previously i am restricting my contribution to this forum - effective immediately , less chance of having to worry about a topic being derailed that way.

Cheers, Robt (aka Walter Hale 4)

Topic author
Walter Hale 4
Registered for: 18 years

Re: Moderator #3 - Information

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

*I did not receive enough thanks*. Actually that's not correct either. What i usually write when deleting is "No Comments or Thanks. Waste of Time Topic".

Get your facts right when quoting the members or any ppl,OK !

Moderator3
Forum Moderator
Registered for: 14 years 7 months
Mood:

Re: Moderator #3 - Information

Post by Moderator3 »

Walter Hale 4 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:53 pm
Get your facts right when quoting the members or any ppl,OK !
We are not quite sure what is going on to make you so volatile Walter Hale 4. Your posts on the forum in a few topics are indicative of the need for a cool down period.

One has been granted.